The Employer is Silicon Valley headquartered company which offers a wide range of services including Digital Transformation, Cloud and Mobility Computing, Analytics, ERP Implementation, Application Development, and Testing. With several thousand employees in multiple delivery centers across the world, the company has built strong client relationships over the past two decades and a reputation for quality of service, delivery, consistency and reliability.
The company partners with leading global IT companies including Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, SAS and HP; is certified at CMMI Level 5 (v1.3) and ISO 9001:2008; and has won several awards and recognitions. The company would like to bring on board a dynamic senior sales professional from the IT services industry to join the team as:Position : Sales Director (IT Solutions)
Code : EXP/SD/ITS/SG/0618
Location : Singapore
The selected candidate will be responsible for selling the company's solutions – products and services - to a wide range of medium and large enterprises in Retail, Hi-Tech, Insurance, Banking, Manufacturing, Distribution, Travel and Healthcare Services sectors.
Primary responsibilities include Sales Planning and Budgeting, New Client Acquisition, Client Relationship Management, Pipeline Management, and Coordination with counterparts in HQ and other geographies. The position carries individual sales targets, and requires travel, both within Singapore and in the region.Requirements
Ideal candidates will be business-savvy IT Sales professionals with a background in selling technology solutions to clients in different verticals in Singapore.
They will have :
• A graduate/post graduate degree, from reputed institutions.
• 12-15 years of relevant working experience in reputed IT Services companies.
• Strong abilities in new client acquisition and pipeline management.
• Some exposure to Software Development Life Cycle and various associated processes, and understanding of Offshore-Onshore models preferred.
• Excellent client relationship management skills.
• Excellent Communication and Presentation skills. Fluency in English.
• Ability to work in cross-cultural teams across multiple time zones.
• Entrepreneurial flair; Independent, self-driven and resourceful.
• High energy level. Positive, "can do" attitude.
Please apply with a detailed CV (preferably including details on Education & Training, Key Skills, Detailed Work Experience, Language Skills, Professional Referees, Recent Photo, Current/Expected Salaries and Contact Details) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly state the position and Code as the subject of your email. We regret that we would only be in a position to respond to shortlisted candidates.