Jobs By Skills
Jobs By Company
Jobs By Function
Jobs By Industry
Jobs by Recruiter
Jobs For Women
Part Time Jobs
Jobs by Designations
Accounts Assistant Jobs
Admin Assistant Jobs
Operations Manager Jobs
Sales Coordinator Jobs
Jobs by Function
View all Functions
Jobs by Industry
Oil and Gas Jobs
View all Industry
Jobs by Skills
Customer Service Jobs
Data Entry Jobs
Facilities Management Jobs
Mechanical Engineering Jobs
View all Skills
By Course Type
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letter
Free Job Alert
Want recruiters to call you for this job opening?
Please fill in the details below:
Skip and Continue
Send me more jobs like this
Get Email Alert
Create Job Agent
Bio Technology & Life Sciences
Construction & Engineering
IT/Computers - Hardware
IT/Computers - Software
Ceramics & Sanitary Ware
Food & Packaged Food
Gems & Jewellery
Law Enforcement/Security Services
Non-Ferrous Metals (Aluminium/Zinc etc.)
Public Relations (PR)
A confirmation message has been sent to your email, click on the link in this email to start receiving your job alerts.
Job alert is already subscribed for this Email ID
Get new similar jobs by email
Sales Jobs in Singapore
Sales Director (SG)
Sales Director (SG)
Keywords / Skills :
SuccessFactors, SAP, SAP HR/HCM, Payroll System
10 - 15 years
All Jobs by this Recruiter
IT/Computers - Software
16th May 2019
• A Sales Director is a target/quota carrying role which manages business face to face and digitally.
• With a portfolio of Small to Large Enterprise – focused offerings, the Sales Director has the end-to-end responsibility for generating revenue that also includes territory planning, pipeline development, account management and deal progress through to closure.
• The primary purpose of the Sales Director is to achieve their overall revenue goal.
• In order to achieve this goal, the Sales Director must create a complete territory business plan that generates at least 6x their quota in pipeline opportunity.
• The Sales Director is responsible for identifying and qualifying opportunities, as well as developing and driving strategy.
• The Sales Director will develop an opportunity plan containing the value proposition for SuccessFactors HCM solutions and services to potential customers & prospects in the territory.
• It is expected that the Sales Director be adept at creating and nurturing executive relationships, (CHRO, CFO, etc.), on their own while acting as a conductor to bring in other Synchrony Global and SAP executives as needed to add value to customers.
• Drive SAP Successfactors solutions and services revenue in the assigned territory.
• Responsible for territory strategy, coverage, planning, forecasting & Quota achievement.
• Demand generation planning to ensure coverage and collaboration with stakeholders across the organization
• Qualify leads and progress throughout the entire sales cycle.
• Communicate sales plan regularly with key stakeholders.
• Update and maintain reporting tools such as CRM to ensure accurate pipeline management.
• Works with the VP Sales as well as local Country Management and regional teams to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals.
• Works with the Local and Regional Team to educate target accounts on the solution set and conducts account planning for strategic deals.
• Works to uncover and run sales cycle based opportunities as directed by the VP Sales.
• Works with marketing teams on sales campaigns.
• Leads efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment within the territory.
• Works to attain various sales objectives related to securing new business opportunities within the territory.
• Maximizes revenue opportunities and achieves quota expectations from the existing client base
• Works with Partners to maximize value to prospect and client accounts.
• Follows sales best practices securing repeatable and expansive opportunities.
• Minimum 10+ years of experience selling business software and/or IT solutions
• Cloud software selling especially Cloud HCM is an advantage; selling SAP Solutions (especially Successfactors) is a plus.
• An excellent network base of clients.
• Experience selling to CXOs
• Experience selling HR solutions is a must
• Proven track record in target achievement
• Proven track record in services sales
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
• Familiarity with the Small to Mid-Market area preferred.
• A high-energy team player with the ability to develop strong relationships with customers and partners.
• Results oriented with a passion to learn and a desire to run their business.
• Must be a Self-starter & Constant Learner.
• Proven ability of managing or working as part of local and virtual team.
• Completion of Sales Methodology training preferred
• Strong Presentation skills
• Strong Consultative Sales skills a must
• Successfactors Sales Product Solution Knowledge or demonstrated ability to quickly and effectively obtain such knowledge
Rate this Job
Report this Job
Synchrony Global is a leading provider of cloud HR solutions and services, delivering innovative and transformational human resource management to local, regional and global organisations across the world.
Synchrony Global focuses on helping HR executives transform into a true strategic function of their organisation. Synchrony’s services optimise HR delivery through best practice cloud processes, innovative technology and robust, high quality operational services. Our delivery framework caters for the entire employee lifecycle, from attract to hire to retire.
We are focused on ensuring your most important assets, your people, are performing at their optimum. Our unique approach to HR delivery ensures that your people are aligned to your company's objectives, and our services and solutions ensure that you attract, align, nurture and grow your talent strategically.
People also viewed
Sap Jobs in Top Cities
Sap Jobs in Holland village
Sap Jobs in Clarke quay
Sap Jobs in Bugis
Sap Jobs in Tiong bahru
Sap Jobs in Harbourfront
Sap Jobs in Chinatown
Sap Jobs in Esplanade
Sap Jobs in Tanjong pagar
Sap Jobs in Little india
Sap Jobs in Toa payoh
Finance planning Jobs
SAP Basis Jobs
SAP SD Jobs
SAP FICO Jobs
Enterprise Resource Planning Jobs
SAP MM Jobs
SAP HR/HCM Jobs
SAP HANA Jobs
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Work Life Balance
The 10 Worst Mistakes Career Changers Make
Interview Dress Code
Avoid the Top 10 Interview Mistakes
Fresh graduates, here's a complete checklist for your first job interview
4 things you should include in your job interview 'Thank You Note'
How to keep up the good work during the Holy Month of Ramadan
4 common problems working parents face & how to deal with them
How to prepare a watertight handover that won't interfere with your holidays
The pursuit of work-life balance
Get ready to deskercise this World Health Day!
Here's how to beat the competition for a job in Social Media
Here's what to include in your resume when you apply for a job in Social Media
Is Loyalty a Hindrance?
Here's how to deal with the common job challenges graduates face
Top Ten Reasons Why You Need a Cover Letter
Five Negotiation No-Nos
4 tricks to live frugal and happy in Singapore as an expatriate
How to budget on an entry level salary?
How to talk about salary history (without ending up underpaid)
SuccessFactors Consultant (KL)
SAP Successfactors,HCM,Humancapital management,SAP and HR,SAP HCM
2 - 4 years
Senior SuccessFactors Consultant (KL)
Senior Consultant,SAP Successfactors,HCM,HCM Consultant,Humancapital management
5 - 8 years
Business Analyst / Functional Consultant – Ramco HCM
HCM Modules,HCM,Hcm Applications,HCM Consultant,Humancapital management,SAP and HR,Peoplesoft,SAP HCM,Peoplesoft HRMS,Payroll,Tim,Management,Implementation Consultant
3 - 13 years
View All Similar Jobs
Rate this job
Quality of Job
Rate the company based of this job for you
What is the relevance of this job for you?
0 - 2 yrs
Job Details :
2 - 6 years
Job Location :
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints. Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases
Sign Up Here to Apply
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
Customer Service/ Call Centre/ BPO
Finance & Accounts
Walkin for you