The Sales Engineering Director will be expected to develop & support a diverse team of SE (Sales Engineers) across APAC and manage a team of Solution Architects (SA). Their responsibility is to play a lead technical role in the complete sales cycle from ‘suspect’ qualification through to successfully winning business for the company.
• Manage, motivate and develop programs & activities for the SEs in APAC to ensure relevant and up to date technical skills based on individual learning paths
• Collaborate with other senior managers to establish strategic plans and objectives
• Partner with multiple groups within the company to promote collaboration and information flow
• Undertake process or product/solution initiatives to further the interests of
- the company
- the Systems Engineering community
- winning business
Note: this may include remedial activities e.g escalations
• Coordinates new product/emerging solutions training for team
• Influence, approve and advise on planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to process
• Technical Bachelor degree or equivalent required
• Business qualification MS or MBA is beneficial
• At least 15 years of experience with a focus on Pre-Sales Systems Engineering
• At least 6 years of proven experience of managing SE teams including SE managers. Demonstrated team leadership, motivation and management; optimizing the performance of others; delegation of tasks; and developing a sense of ownership, responsibility and motivation
• Successful experience of recruiting top-quality performers
• Experience working with Channel Sales and channel partners
• Vision - sense of direction, championing the company’s strategies and plans
• Demonstrated business skills and knowledge including basic knowledge of financial processes and common business terminology and practice
• Experienced in the consultative, trusted advisor approach to selling
• Excellent communication skills – including English (working language), a second regional language would be beneficial
• Strong influencing and project management skills
• Commercial awareness of business processes and common practices
• Excellent customer focus and adaptability
Interested candidates may send their CV to MAC (Reg No. R1221300) at email@example.com quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases