Jobs By Skills
Jobs By Company
Jobs By Function
Jobs By Industry
Jobs by Recruiter
Jobs For Women
Part Time Jobs
Jobs by Designations
Accounts Assistant Jobs
Admin Assistant Jobs
Operations Manager Jobs
Sales Coordinator Jobs
Jobs by Function
View all Functions
Jobs by Industry
Oil and Gas Jobs
View all Industry
Jobs by Skills
Customer Service Jobs
Data Entry Jobs
Facilities Management Jobs
Mechanical Engineering Jobs
View all Skills
By Course Type
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letter
Free Job Alert
Want recruiters to call you for this job opening?
Please fill in the details below:
Skip and Continue
Send me more jobs like this
Get Email Alert
Create Job Agent
Banking/ Financial Services
Bio Technology & Life Sciences
Construction & Engineering
Entertainment/ Media/ Publishing
IT/ Computers - Hardware
IT/ Computers - Software
Machinery/ Equipment Mfg.
Oil/ Gas/ Petroleum
Ceramics & Sanitary Ware
Courier/ Freight/ Transportation
Engineering, Procurement, Construction
Food & Packaged Food
Textiles / Yarn / Fabrics / Garments
Gems & Jewellery
Government/ PSU/ Defence
Import / Export
Law Enforcement/Security Services
Non-Ferrous Metals (Aluminium, Zinc etc.)
Public Relations (PR)
Shipping/ Marine Services
A confirmation message has been sent to your email, click on the link in this email to start receiving your job alerts.
Job alert is already subscribed for this Email ID
Get new similar jobs by email
Jobs in Metro Manila
Sales& Marketing Executive
Sorry, This job is expired.
Sales& Marketing Executive
MK Consultancy Services Pte Ltd
Keywords / Skills :
sales, marketing, technical sales, Technical Marketing, Business Development, Business Development Manager, Immigration Coordinator, Sales Engineer, Marketing engineer, Marketing executive
2 - 5 years
All Jobs by this Recruiter
Sales/ Business Development
Marketing & Communications
8th Jun 2018
The Overseas Immigration Consultant (Sales&Technical) shall take responsibility to serve the client with latest information about changes to immigration, sales and client requirements. Immigration Sales and Consultant will be part of immigration team assisting with client requirement, relationship and management.
• Sales planning & Identifying business opportunities analysis of opportunities
• Should have sound Sales, Technical knowledge preferably with convincing skills
• Update the client with latest status of their application in a timely manner and inform any changes in policies and procedure which affect their case file.
• Collect and collate of all documentation from the client necessary to process their applications in shortest possible time so that their application is serviced immediately
• Handle all types of sales & technical queries related to immigration, visa processing, application processing, sponsorship and overseas job opportunity in the countries like Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA and UK.
• Must maintain client case confidentially and manage them to ensure appropriate actions are taken in a committed manner
• Assigning various duties to the immigration team members and generating report to present to the directors
• Update immigration team members on new immigration policies and procedures
• Good educational qualification and experience in the related field of Engineering,human resources, Immigration policies, International regulatory human resources laws and procedures.
• Willingness to learn and possess abreast knowledge of current affairs.
• 2 years of work experience related to Sales / Marketing/ Technical.
• Excellent communication skills in English language skills
• Excellent Sales, Customer relationship skills and Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical skills
• Multi-tasking , Pro-active attitude with the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Quick thinking and problem solving personality with confidentiality
• Able to work diligently under pressure from time to time.
Applicants are invited to submit their CV / RESUME (MS-WORD Format only) with contacts, detailed academic qualifications, career background and expected Salary to:
Business Development Manager
Rate this Job
Report this Job
MK CS the creative talent search & headhunting hub, is a multi-dynamic company established exclusively for providing manpower resources globally to all business industries.
MK CS provides diversified human resources, training and management consultancy to global clients by associating with international consultants and affiliations.
MK CS accompanied with smart professional human resource consultants with power of thinking and act beyond the client's requirement to provide workforce strategy and quickest solutions for their immediate productive manpower needs. As such we are most trusted, reliable and multi industries experienced recruitment partners for most multinational corporations and local organizations.
EA License No: 11C3973
People also viewed
Sales Jobs in Top Cities
Sales Jobs in Holland village
Sales Jobs in Clarke quay
Sales Jobs in Bugis
Sales Jobs in Tiong bahru
Sales Jobs in Harbourfront
Sales Jobs in Chinatown
Sales Jobs in Esplanade
Sales Jobs in Tanjong pagar
Sales Jobs in Little india
Sales Jobs in Toa payoh
Sales Marketing Jobs
Corporate Sales Jobs
Market Development Jobs
Business development Jobs
Direct Sales Jobs
Institutional Sales Jobs
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Work Life Balance
What to wear to interviews in the summer season
Why Should We Hire You?
4 things you should include in your job interview 'Thank You Note'
Nonverbal Communications: Escape the Pitfalls
Interview Dress Code
How to Stay Happy at Work
The pursuit of work-life balance
Get ready to deskercise this World Health Day!
7 signs your company has a great culture
How to keep up the good work during the Holy Month of Ramadan
Here's how to deal with the common job challenges graduates face
Here's how to beat the competition for a job in Social Media
Cover letters that get you the interview
Customising your Cover Letter to the Job Ad
Here's what to include in your resume when you apply for a job in Social Media
4 tricks to live frugal and happy in Singapore as an expatriate
How to budget on an entry level salary?
When Your Salary Makes You Too Expensive
Be Paid What You're Really Worth
Rate this job
Quality of Job
Rate the company based of this job for you
What is the relevance of this job for you?
0 - 2 yrs
Job Details :
2 - 6 years
Job Location :
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints. Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases
Sign Up Here to Apply
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
Customer Service/ Call Centre/ BPO
Finance & Accounts
Walkin for you