The Overseas Immigration Consultant (Sales&Technical) shall take responsibility to serve the client with latest information about changes to immigration, sales and client requirements. Immigration Sales and Consultant will be part of immigration team assisting with client requirement, relationship and management.
• Sales planning & Identifying business opportunities analysis of opportunities
• Should have sound Sales, Technical knowledge preferably with convincing skills
• Update the client with latest status of their application in a timely manner and inform any changes in policies and procedure which affect their case file.
• Collect and collate of all documentation from the client necessary to process their applications in shortest possible time so that their application is serviced immediately
• Handle all types of sales & technical queries related to immigration, visa processing, application processing, sponsorship and overseas job opportunity in the countries like Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA and UK.
• Must maintain client case confidentially and manage them to ensure appropriate actions are taken in a committed manner
• Assigning various duties to the immigration team members and generating report to present to the directors
• Update immigration team members on new immigration policies and procedures
• Good educational qualification and experience in the related field of Engineering,human resources, Immigration policies, International regulatory human resources laws and procedures.
• Willingness to learn and possess abreast knowledge of current affairs.
• 2 years of work experience related to Sales / Marketing/ Technical.
• Excellent communication skills in English language skills
• Excellent Sales, Customer relationship skills and Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical skills
• Multi-tasking , Pro-active attitude with the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Quick thinking and problem solving personality with confidentiality
• Able to work diligently under pressure from time to time.
Applicants are invited to submit their CV / RESUME (MS-WORD Format only) with contacts, detailed academic qualifications, career background and expected Salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org