Major duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate is to work with the Authority’s system management team to:
• Carry out SAP ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming) programming to enhance the system to meet the business needs within the stipulated timeframe.
• Ensure compliance with the program standards, processes and technical standards defined for the project.
• Design, document and develop SAP programs according to functional specifications received and ensure the developed programs fulfil the business requirements.
• Plan, identify, define and conduct unit testing to ensure the proposed solution fulfils the business requirements.
• Provide technical support to the Functional Consultants during system integration and user acceptance testing, implementing code changes if required.
• Plan and perform the cutover for the enhancements.
• Deliver all project documentations defined for the projects which shall minimally include the design specifications, program specifications and unit test plan.
• Provide on-site support after system go-live.
• Troubleshoot any problems reported before and after go-live.
• Ensure optimal system design and configuration of the SAP functionality.
• Participate in the change request process which includes performing impact assessment, development and testing.
• Responsible for the timely preparation and reporting of progress status updates to the Project Manager and other management.
• Review third party contractor’s proposed solution for CR/PR to ensure quality and completeness.
• Ensure third party contractor conformance to established policies, standards and SOPs (including program, documentation and transport request).
• Support testing to address system obsolescence.
• Responsible for SAP UI5 (User Interface for HTML5) / Fiori conceptualising screen design, development, testing, implementing and recommend best practices to deliver UI5 based dashboard and reporting capability on SAP HANA.
• Responsible for defining information requirements and translate them into functional specifications, delivering proper conceptual designs, development, implement and support SAP’s Business Warehouse (BW) / Business Object (BOBJ) solutions.
• Responsible for developing complex extraction models, transformation and loading operational setups.
• Creating and maintaining DSO’s and Infocubes, establish and monitor process chains