• You are responsible for the technical development and support of the SAP system.
• You are required to collaborate with SAP functional and business users to develop and document technical requirements, participate in implementation projects and provide post-implementation support and providing effective solutions to end users.
• In addition, you are required to deliver program enhancements as well as new solutions in project using ABAP following accepted SDLC best practices.
• You are required to work with a strong team of developers, demonstrate team work. You will have to ensure timely delivery of assigned work and maintain high quality of deliverable.
• Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or related disciplines with at least 4 years of SAP ABAP experience
• Experience in coding Object Oriented ABAP, implementing enhancements and BADIs.
• Experience in, SAP UI5, SAP Fiori, Hana cloud platform will be advantage.
• Exposure to SAP S/4, HR ABAP will be an advantage
• Independent starter who can work well in a team and possess strong analytical and good troubleshooting skills
• Strong communication skills, able to gather requirements and provide effective technical solution as well as have to be self-motivated, eager to learn and stay up to date on the latest trends
PrimeStaff Group was incorporated in 1994 with the sole objective of providing quality services in recruitment and human resource management and development. Since then, the company has grown organically into a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions. With over a decade of experience in Singapore, we operate across the public and private sectors, dealing from permanent positions, contract roles to temporary assignments.
Assisting jobseekers and employers, PrimeStaff’s regional expertise spans across the Asia Pacific region.
Our aim is to give employers quality staffing and individual candidates greater opportunities to succeed in their careers through a broad range of contacts and value-added expertise.
We have succeeded in transforming a conventional business concept into one that embraces technology, without sacrificing that all-important personal touch.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases