• Building effective working relationships with the business; understanding their issues, concerns, and priorities.
• Take the lead role in assisting with the business case, planning and monitoring,
• Translating and simplifying requirements. Identifying areas that may require systems solutions.
• Leading and/or participating in the business process analysis, testing, system cutover, documentation, and training of system functionality.
• Analyzing change in light of current business processes, assessing impact on other SAP modules.
• Partnering with other functional and technical teams to ensure quality delivery.
• Following standards and best practices in the delivery of solutions.
• Strong understanding of SAP HCM process and local statutory reporting and audit requirements
• SAP project Implementation and rollout experience – subject matter expert in HR process integration.
• Written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
• Understanding of process harmonization concepts
• The ability to conduct requirement and solution workshops
Interested applicants please send us your full resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org Also kindly share your current salary, expected salary and notice period.
EA Personnel :
Quinnox Solutions Pte. Ltd. (06C3126)