▪ Thai nationality, Female, Age 25 - 35 years old.
▪ Bachelor’s Degree or below in related fields.
▪At least 3 years experience in restaurant management or related experience.
▪Well presented and strong customer service skills.
▪Highly organized with strong attention to details.
▪Positive team leader and can work under pressure.
▪Ability to solve problems quickly and manage obstacles.
▪Must be flexible on working hours and overtime.
▪Excellent English communications both in verbal.
▪Able to work at the DOCK Bar & Bistro, in Bangkok.
▪ Supervise daily service operations and customer relations in restaurant.
▪ Control standard operation and follow the SOPs strictly.alifications
▪ Report to F&B Manager.
▪ Maintain records of stock and orders items as required.
▪ Managing staffs including the working standard, clothing, cleaning and work schedule.
▪ Ensure to handle all complaints with manner and good problem solving.
▪ Ensure menus are displayed showing choices and awareness of food quality.
▪ Managing the effective cost control.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities to the right candidate. Interested
candidates are invited to write in with full resume in English, stating present and expected salary and enclosing a recent
photograph to the mailing address or email below:
Tel: 0-2714 1322 Ext.103 Fax: 0-2714 1323
Thammachart Seafood Retail Co., Ltd
58, 58/1-5, 5th Floor, Soi Ekamai, Sukhumvit 63
Phrakhanong-nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Walkin for you