This is Naveen from Hexaware Technologies (www.Hexaware.com) and we have below urgent requirement in Singapore.
Job title: Security Systems Administrator
Contract: 1 Year
- Provide level 1 and level 2 support and administration of information security systems
- Develop and formulate IT security operating procedures for the IT Security administration
- Monitoring system health and performance, errors, licenses and warnings within the system
- Interface with external teams for issue resolution, as required
- Configuration of system policy, settings, hardening etc
- Troubleshooting problems locally and engage the vendor for escalation support, proposing short term fixes, and long-term solutions.
- System user administration, including register/de-register user, user profile creation etc
- Patching and software updates/upgrade, Server refresh
- Following and maintaining in-house documentation for repeatable processes, including the implementation of new CyberArk custom connectors, patching and upgrading CyberArk components, disaster recovery, as well as change management processes.
- Weekly status reporting
- Assisting Information Security team in project initiation, implementation etc
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or IT related fields with at least 3 years of working experience in IT Security related field
- Certified CyberArk administrator with at least 2 years CyberArk administrator experience
- Good working knowledge in FireEye EX/NX/CM, and Splunk, preferably with hands on administration experience
- Strong working and technical knowledge in networking, Active Directory, LDAP, Windows and UNIX platforms, LAN/WAN
- Preferably experience in security technologies, security practices, tests tools and processes.
- Understanding of user access, authentication, and authorization
- Strong oral, written, presentation and inter-personal skills.
- Possess positive attitude with drive, initiative, enthusiasm and a keen sense of urgency in resolving high-priority issues.
- Able to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
If interested, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and further process. Thx