Description:Line of Service
Cybersecurity & PrivacyManagement Level
Senior AssociateJob Description & Summary
A career in our Risk and Security Controls practice, within Information Technology Risk Assurance services, will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage enterprise technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies. We assist clients in understanding and challenging their current risk profiles and develop strategies to build digital confidence by embracing opportunities to stay competitive through building trust and resilience into their technology systems. We cover a wide range of disciplines, including risk evaluation, operational and strategic Information Technology processes, project governance, application implementation, data integrity, cyber security, and accounting/audit.
Our team helps organisations analyse and assess the security environment and application of our client’s information technology systems. You’ll help develop strategies to increase the reliability of system outputs, enhancing systems security and integrity, and developing strategies for ongoing maintenance.Responsibilities:
Professional Certification Requirements
- Perform technical security assessments such as penetration testing, source code review , security system configuration on various cyber assets including web, mobile, wireless, network and Internet of Things devices
- Deliver client engagements effectively and efficiently as team member as well as team lead role.
- Articulate and present security vulnerabilities fluently in both written and verbal forms to clients’ stakeholders
- Possess either Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP), CREST certifications
- Graduate with a recognised Bachelor’s degree in software/network engineering background.
- Degree with information/cyber security will be advantageous
- Being well-versed in performing penetration tests, secure design and code reviews
- Being skilful in using and interpreting results from common security tools including but limited to Burp Suite, Nessus, OpenVAS, Yersinia, Scapy, Wireshark, Nmap (with advanced options), SQLMap, SSLyze, THC-IPV6, BeEF, and other tools in PenToo or Kalinux distro.
- Familiarity with industry standard classification schemes such as CVE, CVSS, CWE, CAPEC
- Familiarity with MASTRM and ABS guidelines
- Experience with basic to intermediate working knowledge of Unix, Linux, Windows, network devices, firewalls, web and/or mobile application developments
- Be able to conduct and simulate manual penetration tests
- Be able to code at least in one scripting language: Ruby, Python, Perl or Burp Suite Plugin Scripting
- Willing to develop tools or scripts as necessary so as to create proof-of-concept in challenging engagements
- Possess strong analytical mind in analysing, and verifying findings from security tools
- Willing to conduct security research as necessary to discover critical hidden vulnerabilities
- Possess relentless self-motivation and passion to explore new technologies, learn new penetration testing techniques and tools, circumvent security controls imposed in hardened applications
- Possess good interpersonal communication skills and helping mind in team-oriented environment
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)Travel Requirements
Not SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship?
YesGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date