As a leader in treasury operations, DBS extends a broad range of capabilities in foreign exchange and derivatives, money market and securities trading, to corporations and financial institutions. DBS trades in a comprehensive product range, including foreign exchange, as well as interest rates and derivatives.
Treasury & Markets (T&M) provides total solutions to serve DBS clients' hedging and investment needs with a regional emphasis. We have a strong record in providing innovative wealth management solutions to our individual investors. We are a leader in SGD and regional products with an excellent, customer-driven research capability and with cutting-edge risk management technology and systems. Responsibilities
- Champions Data Governance across business units and support units;
- Implement and enforce policy, standard and operating processes;
- Responsible for coordination of Data Governance activities across business units and support units;
- Manage the integrity of information and data assets’ definitions across business units and support units;
- Address specific issues and concerns by providing information, data dependencies for tools, and direct support to the Data Governance program;
- Accountable for data quality ;
- Define, Monitor and report on tactical Data Governance metrics and activities;
- Participate sub-working or project groups on data analytics use cases;
- Delivers Data Steward-led projects according to Data Governance directives and business requirements.
- University Graduate with major in Business Management, Finance or Financial Engineering;
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience (or 5 - 8 years for more senior position) in a similar capacity in Treasury support with exposure to treasury products, systems, business and control processes;
- Exposure to financial markets and working knowledge of treasury products especially in derivatives will be an added advantage;
- Ability to understand risks in financial markets;
- Exposure to end user technology needs and workflow processes;
- Good analytical, organizational and documentation skills;
- Highly committed and self-motivated, a fast learner with a flexible approach to work;
- Excellent communicator with the maturity and aptitude to interact across the business and supporting units in the bank.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.