Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.Purpose
T&O Risk Management – RSU provides the full support to DBS group in the reconciliation of nostro accounts, transaction and balances reconciliations for Balance Sheet accounts. The unit has three functions:- nostro account reconciliations, transactions and balance reconciliations for Consumer banking business & the Business Management Support (BMS) that manages reconciliation data integrity, configuration of rules to improve automation and production of daily MIS to LOB
The main focus for the Business Analyst/Tester is to support the department on new business initiatives and projects under the BMS functionResponsibilities
- Developing detailed business requirements in collaboration with LOB ensuring technical feasibility
- Deliver change (through enhancements, BAU, initiatives) on time, within budget and aligned with appropriate change framework while maintaining quality and stability.
- Work closely with LOB and technology partners to deliver on projects and initiatives.
- Operate under "Agile" methodology & able to perform end-to-end review and analysis from requirements gathering, to design, development, testing then deployment.
- Conduct data analysis, identify insights and implications from data and make automated reconciliation recommendations
- Ensure that all assigned tasks are delivered on-time and within scope
- Work with external product vendors, focusing on (including but not limited to) deliverables
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience
- Experience in SmartStream TLM system or other reconciliation systems will be highly beneficial.
- Project management experience as Business Analyst and/or Tester
- Experience in conducting data analysis using established statistical methodologies and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries, leverage networks and drive project to successful completion
- Ability to influence, negotiate, lead and work as a team player to deliver
- Ability to work in an AGILE environment is essential
- Ability to communicate clearly and in concise manner to the various communities within our organization, including senior management and LOBs
- Experience in various testing viz. Black box testing, Functionality testing, System testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, Sanity testing, Retesting, End-to-End Testing
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously is required.
- Good command of MS Office software. Knowledge of SQL/VBA/JAVA/JIRA/HP ALM will be added advantage
- Quick learner with the ability to learn new technologies
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.