Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
As a Senior Associate / Associate, Trade Finance Officer, Commodity and Structure Trade Operations, Group Technology and Operations, with Asia’s best bank, you will process the whole range of trade finance products. With your experience in comparing and crosschecking documents, you will also handle both import and export transactions on a client portfolio basis.Responsibilities
- Always fast paced and involving stakeholder engagement
- Documentary credit operations.
- Issue and amend import documentary credit, back-to-back and standby letters of credit.
- Advise and confirm export documentary credit.
- Transfer documentary credit examination of documents under documentary credit.
- Negotiate / discount export documentary credit.
- Settle import documentary credit and trust receipts financing.
- Issue shipping guarantees.
- Handle import and export documentary collection.
- LLI/IMB vessel checks.
- EWSS checks.
- Handle client portfolio from end to end.
- Detail-oriented team players
- Minimum five years of experience.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- Certified Documentary Credit Specialist (CDCS) qualification.
- Familiarity of UCP 600 and URC.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.