Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
DBS Bank is looking for a DevOps engineer with experience working on enterprise level applications to drive DevOps automation.
- Support and administer the DevOps platforms and software
- Work with engineers and management to develop applications and technologies supporting infrastructure operations.
- Work independently to create systems to enhance system instrumentation and monitoring.
- Create and deliver new capabilities in the infrastructure operation areas include monitoring.
- As a DevOps engineer, you should be comfortable working with databases, middleware components, developing secure applications, writing/using API and performing frontend UI/UX design and development.
- You should be a polytechnics or university graduate (computer science or related field) with good experience working with contemporary scripting languages and web technologies. We will consider candidates who do not meet all stated requirements but have a good flair for programming.
- Experience with developing monitoring systems and dashboards.
- A passion for learning and using new technologies in the open source communities.
- A passion for coding.
- Good working knowledge in ELK (Elasticsearch-Logstash-Kibana) stack and Kafka.
- Working experience in building and maintaining a programming development environment including source code control, editor, testing and deployment technologies.
- Working experience in Software Engineering with one or more of languages Shell-scripting, PHP, Ruby, Java or Python.
- Working experience with relational databases (SQL, MariaDB).
- Working knowledge in REST, JSON, GIT.
- Good understanding in Internet Technologies, protocols and security such as TCP/IP, HTTPS, DNS, REST, LDAP.
- System administration experience on UNIX or Windows.
- Experience with Puppet, Ansible and Jenkin
- Apache, JBOSS
- Experience with a Testing framework and writing your own Unit and System tests
- Working experience with one or more development frameworks Laravel, Django, SpringBoot
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
A rewarding career is more than just dollars and cents – it is also about growing your capabilities and the ability to create impact. We want our 28,000 employees to Live fulfilled at DBS – to Be the Best, Be the Change and Be the Difference.
To enable our employees to be the best that they can be, it starts with creating an inclusive environment where our people feel valued, connected and experience growth – both personally and professionally. We support employees by providing them with a comprehensive range of programmes and platforms, from flexible work arrangements, comprehensive leave benefits and exclusive banking privileges, to learning and development opportunities.
We want to be the change and pioneer a new way of banking. Becoming a 28,000-person start-up is critical to our transformation; embrace a digital mindset and focus on the customer experience. Our leaders lead the change, inspiring employees to innovate, challenge the status quo and drive changes around the way we work. Through collaborative workspaces and experiential learning, we experiment and gain fresh perspectives, and have fun along the way.
We create opportunities where employees can be the difference and find meaning in the work that they do – not only at an individual level, but also contribute to the communities that we live and work in. As we build a sustainable future together, we continue to shape the social landscape by being a proactive agent of change, a force for good.
We are on a journey, one that brings us closer to a greater purpose – to be the Best Bank in the World. We look forward to what the future holds as we reimagine banking, so that you can have a lot more life, with a lot less bank.
Live fulfilled at DBS. Right here, right now.
IT/Computers - Software
Full Time, Employee