Nobody knows consumers better than Kantar. Providing insight and inspiration to help clients flourish in an extraordinary world, we bring together 9 of the world’s leading research, data and insight brands. At the heart of WPP, our global team of 30,000 people in more 100 countries delivers specialist insight, business strategies and consultancy support.
A leading research agency, we help clients to grow great brands and improve marketing efficiency by analyzing, interpreting and understanding the world around us. At Kantar Millward Brown, our services include qualitative solutions, neuroscience, brand equity and advertising, media and digital effectiveness.
Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar.
At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
- Accountable for the accurate and timely delivery of account outputs including data tables, KPIs, presentations, reports and workshops – balancing own analysis and creation of deliverables with delegating within the team
- Responsible for accurate analyses, data checks, writes, checks and crafts reports and presentations to ensure deliverables meet client/seniors needs and generate insight and impact for clients' business
- Accountable for managing and monitoring junior team to ensure accurate and timely delivery of scripts, charting, fieldwork and data provision from relevant departments
- Support development and implementation of appropriate solutions to drive meaningful insight for clients’ needs and their business
- Translate insights into insightful charts and meaning deliverables with clear and concise implications that will help clients make better decisions
- Identify opportunities to deepen insights for clients using further analysis including brand learnings as appropriate
- Foster analysis skills, along with insights knowledge across reports on all accounts
- Deliver effective advice to clients
- Contribute to, and facilitate client discussions to better understand their business issues
- Develop a point of view on specific client issues aligned with brand philosophies
- Develop strong relationships with clients to the extent they are perceived as a key member of the team that can offer advice and support
- Minimum 3 years relevant qualitative research experience
- People management experience
- Educated to a degree level, preferably in marketing or business
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.