Title: Senior BI Analyst/Data Warehouse/ETL Developer
Location: Mid Valley City, KL, Malaysia
• Degree qualification in IT or an Engineering discipline
• Strong experience in Informatica 9.x and above
• Experience in trouble shooting data warehouse refresh issues and BI reports data validation with source systems.
• Strong understanding of data warehouse concepts, star schema design and dimensional modeling.
• Involvement in at least one major data warehousing project in an Analyst Programmer’s / ETL Developer’s / Data Modeller’s capacity
• In depth understanding of OLAP technology and data modelling tools.
• Demonstrated experience of at least 3-5 years of data warehouse ETL development using commercial ETL tools, working with cross functional teams, and delivering innovative solutions on time and within budget
• Possess hands on experience in Informatica ETL, Oracle 11g / 12c, PL/SQL skills in the Data Warehouse environment, SQL Loader, Unix shell scripting, scheduling tool
• Has exposure to any of reporting tool such as Cognos / OBIEE / TM1 / Tableau
• Strong understanding of relational database concepts - data modeling (dimensional/snowflake), SQL, query optimization, data warehouse architecture