• Oversee the sales and sponsorship departments
• Ensure attainment of sales and sponsorship targets assigned for global conferences and executive programs
• Plan and drive sales and sponsorship approaches, review pitches and activities
• Design sponsorship packages, determine pricing and be accountable for meeting sales and sponsorship targets
• Partner with Conference Management and Marketing team to develop and improve sales and sponsorship strategies and execution plans
• Build and strengthen relationships with clients and business partners
• Perform competitive analysis and new market research to explore new business opportunities
• University Degree qualified
• Minimum 3 years of Sales and Sponsorship experience in conference/ training industry, with strong track record of overachievement of sales targets
• Strong leadership quality with experience managing a sales and sponsorship team
• Ambitious, motivated, result-oriented and works well in vibrant, fast paced environment
• Location: International Business Park
• Opportunity to travel to major cities to host events and conferences and network with senior business leaders
• Competitive remuneration with high earning potential
• Salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications
• Candidate who are available to start on short notice / immediately is preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format (including your Current and Expected salary with attached recent photo) to Ethan Soh Yi Sheng (EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1877641)
or call your friendly Consultant, Ethan, at 6590 9905 for a confidential discussion.
We regret only short-listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!