Key Role Responsibilities:
• Be an effective Technology Business Partner, working closely with Human Capital ("HC") business users to understand business needs and implement solutions.
• Analyse from a holistic perspective business needs, mutual inter dependencies, risk and benefits to propose the best solution.
• Support the delivery of HC initiatives which include technology capabilities from SuccessFactor platform.
• Assist in planning and implementation of projects/tracks. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
• Assist in the definition of project scope, requirements and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility. Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
• Test all system areas during implementation, upgrade and/or other configuration change.
• Monitor SAP/SuccessFactors integration(s), and any integrations to 3rd party vendor solutions.
• Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Provide end user support to ensure adoption and ease of use.
• Resolve problems related to upgrades, releases, fixes, and improvements.
• Partner with team members to ensure alignment and knowledge transfer.
Skills and Experience:
• Tertiary Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent in a reputable University.
• Experienced in IT project management, developing, analysing and implementing technology solutions.
• 3-5 year experience on SAP HR SuccessFactor platform, preferably implemented at least 1-2 SuccessFactor implementation.
• Excellent knowledge in HR domain, with experience implementing and supporting HR applications.
• Good team player who is keen to learn, independent, and with strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong communication and validation skills. Able to iterate through the requirements in phases, ensuring alignment with business sponsor, stakeholders, and management.