Job Description :
Our client is a Market leader in the Electronics Industry and they are now seeking an experienced Senior Executive, Corporate Secretarial to join their team in Singapore.
- To perform full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties including company incorporation and striking-off companies and ACRA filings
- To maintain and update statutory registers, records and filing with the relevant authorities
- To prepare/draft various board resolutions and minutes of meetings
- To assist in client's corporate secretarial requirements including drafting and releasing of SGX Announcement, and ensure compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
- Other corporate or ad-hoc duties as required
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Secretarial or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
If you feel your experience and professionalism can make an impact with this firm, please submit your details resume to
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided
*Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Registration No. R1658237 | EA License No. 11C3510 | Drake International
You may also register at our company website https://sgjobs.drakeintl.com/jobs/
Or like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/drakesgtemp/ for more job opportunity!!