• Provide legal support and advice to International Trading, Bunkering, Shipping and E-Commerce division of the company.
• Manage all shipping and marine-related legal matters and documentation including but not limited to sale & purchase
contracts, shipping agreements and maritime to cope with business development;
• Ensure all shipping and marine-related legal documentation are properly filed with all necessary clerical support;
• Provide professional legal advice on Shipping & Marine related matters (demurrage, collision, insurance, litigation, claims,
disputes, MOUs, charter party disputes, etc.);
• Manage legal risks in a timely and accurate manner;
• Work closely with other in-house counsels as a team to ensure proper compliance will all contractual obligations, laws of
regulations including Listing Rules;
• Advise and conduct legal research to provide legal support to all other functions of the company including but not limited to
employment, arbitration, litigation, other administrative matters and other business units;
• Carry out ad-hoc assignments as required.
• Degree in Law discipline with Shipping / Marine experience in reputable International law firm or claims handling
• Familiarity with Listing Rules desirable;
• Good command of both spoken & written English & Chinese (in order to liaise with Chinese speaking associates)
• Flexible on work hours; travel is required;