• Oversee Remediation Activities such as management of tracking and remediation of vulnerabilities by leveraging agreed upon action plans and timelines with stakeholders within the Bank and where required third parties providing services to the Bank. • Provide remediation support as part of the Bank’s response to critical vulnerabilities and material security incidents. • Validate remediation by reviewing vulnerability results and providing status updates. • Analyze vulnerabilities and engage with the Technology teams and Business units to resolve identified vulnerabilities within SLAs.
• Consolidate remediation progress on application and infrastructure vulnerabilities into one risk focused view to helpguide senior management risk and remediation decisions.
• Manage and influence stakeholders in understanding risk exposure, remediation prioritisation and importance from vulnerabilities the Bank could be exposed to.
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS):
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent.
• Between 6 - 8 years of in-depth, hands-on working knowledge in security assurance and Operational experience in a global environment.
• Experience in working with cross-border teams, preferably in the Financial Services industry.
• Fundamental skills of Task prioritization, Time management, Customer focus.
• Detailed oriented, Strong deductive reasoning, critical thinking and problem solving skills. • Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment. • Excellent oral/written communication skills for articulating thoughts clearly with stakeholders ranging from engineers to senior business management. • Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives.
Leading the way in International Banking. Standard Chartered is one of the world’s most dynamic and exciting international banks. Once you have joined the team, we offer many opportunities to expand and grow your career.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases