Our Client is a global healthcare company, currently they are looking for Senior Internal auditor to perform financial controls and operational audits and special projects throughout APAC countries
• Performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analysing evidence.
• Completes documentation of processes and procedures in accordance with professional standards.
• Execute risk based audits to ensure US GAAP compliance, reviews document, prepares working papers and assists in the composition of formal audit reports.
• Works with both the internal audit co-source partner and the external auditor to ensure effective coordination and collaboration.
• Effectively communicates with management, co-source partner, external auditor and the various operations.
• Willingness to participate in special projects and assignments as required
The successful candidate should have proven track records in Strong understanding of risk management, internal control frameworks and corporate governance practices and ability to understand key financial and business variables in a complex and changing commercial environment. You should have a good knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (including US GAAP) and auditing standards.
You should possess professional qualifications in bachelor’s degree in accounting or business related , CPA/ CIA or CFE designation preferred with minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience in manufacturing audit performing financial, operational and compliance audits from audit firm with internal auditor in global MNC within FMCG, Medical, pharmaceutical would be preferable
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with high analytical and problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity and strong professional judgment. Demonstrated ability for creative analysis and creative problem-solving and initiative with commitment and ability to work independently and in teams of diverse culture, backgrounds under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Capable of Microsoft Office Products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Data analytic tools such as ACL and IDEA would be plus.
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 6435 5618. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
EA License no: 13C6338I Registration No. R1544539