• Full lifecycle recruiting experience - from unique IT candidate sources to offer close in support of our consulting practice
• Develop innovative and proactive strategies to identify qualified candidates and build relationships for current and future openings
• Utilize various tools to identify and attract qualified candidates, such as job boards, social networking sites, internal/external databases, business networking sites, etc.
• Review new applicants and assess skill sets against requisition
• Pre-qualify, phone screen and present candidates to the hire team for technical and functional roles
• Conducts effective telephone interviews and masters the art of active listening in order to ascertain information
• Displays high level of positive energy and drive
• Prepare and send email marketing and notification campaigns to qualified resources announcing new and future openings
• Create and maintain strategic recruiting plans with clearly defined objectives, desired outcomes, and a calendar of events
• You will be able to manage a heavy job requisition workload, staying organized with the ability to track your activity and help drive the recruiting process to hiring stage
• Practices excellent time management, analytical, coordination, communication (verbal and written) and proofreading skills
• Accustomed to multi-tasking and meeting multiple, tight deadlines
• You will represent TechCom is a professional and enthusiastic manner, helping us highlight our employer of choice brand.
Education and Technical Requirements:
• A Bachelor Degree
• 3+ years of agency recruiting and 3+ years Information Technology recruiting
• Solid proficiency in MS Office specifically Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
• Negotiation experience preferred
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment and maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Assertive individual with strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and high attention to detail
Qualified candidates may submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All resumes will be reviewed and those candidates we wish to further in the application process will be contacted via email/phone to schedule initial phone screens. All resumes are kept on file for comparison of skills against future position requirements.
Mobile: +6012-728 4753