Our client is a leading technology house whose focus is on the development and delivery of enterprise digital services and solutions. The successful candidate will work as part of a wider team having primary technical responsibility throughout requirements analysis, project implementation, deploy complex solutions and provide technical support to customers for product integration.
• Participate and conduct workshops during the analysis and design stages of the project
• Interface with the client, map their requirements to the product experts and document team
• Function as a trusted advisor for best practice and drive further adoption of the solutions
• Evaluate, install, configure and deploy new applications, systems software/products and enhancements to existing applications throughout the enterprise
• Provide technical support to customers for product integration and during project implementations
• Information Technology or Software Engineering Degree with relevant working experience in software system implementation projects
• 4+ years’ experience in a multi-client environment and technical consulting role with Java, C#.NET and IIS
• Demonstrates sound experience in implementing technical solutions, deployment and configuration
• Adept with SQL configuration, customization in a Windows environment
• Strong customer focus, self-directed and work effectively with team members
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced progressive and forward-thinking organization. It is known for their innovative and high-growth culture. To express interest in this exciting position, please reach out to Naveen.Vasudevan@chandlermacleod.com
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Naveen Vasudevan (EA Reg. No. R1330844) on +65 6429 3218 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
Walkin for you