ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS
- Implement Big Data Analytics (BDA) and Digital Capabilities.
- Recommend and develop scenario analysis and simulation related to strategic issues / well-being of the Company (handling business threats, incentives formulation, charges analysis, competition analysis, handling Aviation Commission’s requirements, preparing presentations and defending Company’s interests.
- Develop and prepare economic costing for all airports.
- Develop and prepare Economic Impact Analysis (EIA) for all airports.
- Advise and prepare strategies related to regulatory air transport economics matters.
- Provide competitive analysis on the state of industry and provide levers to move the company forward.
- Recommend and develop scenarios for incentives and charges formulation.
- Recommend and advise manager and executive on presentations to defend company’s interests
- Ensuring accuracy and effectiveness of the analysis related to strategic issues especially in defending company’s turf.
- Balancing the Company’s interest as against the Regulatory environment.
- General Managers and Senior ManagersFROM
– Providing support on scenarios and economic CostingWHO
- Station Managers and Country ManagersFROM
- Data collection/assistance and incentivesWHO
- Relevant divisionsFROM
- MoT/MoF/Khazanah/Malaysian Aviation Commission (MavCom), Statistics Dept.,ICAO, ACI, Bank Negara, TourismPURPOSE
- Coordination and liaison for preparation of rationale on strategic issues.Competencies
- Airport / Air Transport Economics
- Commercial Orientation
- Customer Centricity
- Develops and Empowers
- Driving Excellence
- Able to work independently and provide guidance to subordinates
- Good with numbers and have endurance.
- Degree with minimum 7 years relevant experience.
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Economics, Business Statistics or Business Administration.
- Master Degree would be an added advantage.