Main responsibilities are (i) to set up the PHP development and production environments, (ii) to develop technical solutions for New Business system and provide Production Support, (iii) management end to end implementation activities (iv) prepare specification documentation
Skills / Experiences
1. More than 5 years of web-based application development experience in PHP
2. Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks; : Laravel, Yii, etc
3. More than 3 years of web service (REST, SOAP) and API development and management
4. Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
5. Strong technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design patterns and implementation
6. Proven ability to carry a feature from start to finish: including prototypes, design specifications, constructive coding, unit testing, and problem resolution.
7. Strong in SQL & PL/SQL and have good working knowledge on relational database(s) (ORACLE, MySQL).
8. Knowledge on PHP Reporting framwork e.g. KoolReport will be advantageous.
9. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git)
10. Understands web trends, including social media integration and the impact of the growth of mobile/tablet browsing
11. Experience with other server-side stacks (Node.js, Python, Java etc.) a plus
12. Experience developing native or hybrid mobile applications for IOS and/or Android a plus
14. Work with Project Lead/ Manager to propose technical solution
• Degree in IT or equivalent
Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the above position, please send in your resume to email@example.com and attention to VERH
Only shortlisted applications will be notified by our consultants.
CAPITA PTE LTD | EA License No: 08C2893
He ChaoXiang| REG No : R1873340