Senior PRESALES CONSULTANT
(Manager Print Services, MPS)
The consultant will develop strong findings through analysis of customers' current operation based on Lean Six Sigma methodology and is accountable for all pre-sales assessment deliverables to the customer such as current baseline and final assessment reports and eventually will have to provide post-sale support if and when required to ensure smooth transition of service delivery.
a) Scope deal opportunities with senior sales professionals; supporting them to prepare the winning strategy.
- Responsible for leading presales current state assessments for internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Provide Managed Print Services/ Workflow / Business Process consultancy services to customers.
- Key activities include (but not limited) to:
b) Conduct client interviews to determine requirements, pain points and process inefficiencies.
c) Review current state assessment deliverables prepared by Junior Consultants, for internal tollgate meetings and external
customer presentations, to ensure quality of insights and recommendations, and consistency of outputs
d) Provide internal sparring, help review outputs and provide a fresh perspective .
e) Plan and manage current state assessments and prepare project charters coordinate resources, project planning, prepare
hypothesis and expected outcomes; aligning with Win Strategy and requirements from Solution
f) Deliver current state assessment presentations to customers
g) Conduct assessments on customers' current workflow / business processes to identify inefficiencies and provide
recommendations for digital transformation
- Provide on-the-job training and coaching/mentoring to Junior Consultants
- Deploy proprietary internal assessment methodologies, processes and tools, in order to share best practices with regional offices and colleagues
- Lead and execute internal strategic initiatives
- Implement new ways of working, improve internal processes
- Identify and generate thought leadership, be known as the Subject Matter Expert for Managed Print Services (MPS), Digital Transformation and/or Business Process / Workflow consulting
- Bachelor Degree or MBA
- At least 10 years of experience in Managed Print Services, workflow / business process consulting
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a complex cross-functional and multicultural environment
- Mature with the ability to handle and resolve conflicts and an expert in problem resolution
- Strong Leadership skills
- Ability to travel regionally occasionally
- Experience in business transformation and workflow solutions
- Lean Six Sigma, Total Quality Management and/or Project Management experience would be advantageous
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Exposure to working within the Asia Pacific region