• Implement the 3-tier architecture (Data-Extraction, Data-Modeling and Application Development) as recommended in QlikView best practices guide.
• Perform detailed data analysis/data profiling (i.e. determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems and data samples).
• Ensure a focus on data quality by developing data standards such as a common business vocabulary, naming conventions, data standards and transformation rules.
• Develop a robust data model that will support the current requirements and future business growth utilizing Agile Methodology.
• Create QVD’s & updated on timely basis as database updates. Develop ETL Scripts while loading the data, resolved Circular Relationships, Synthetic Keys.
• Implement data level security using Section access that hides selected areas of the dashboard & filters data dynamically depending upon user privileges.
• Do performance tuning by analysing and comparing the turnaround times between SQL and QlikView.
• Write functions, packages, procedures, triggers and views in PL/SQL if required for performance tuning.
• Perform Unit, System and User Acceptance Testing and Performed Data Validation for all the reports and dashboards generated from various database sources.
• Develop different apps in qlikview like NPrinting etc.
• Lead qlikview developers or offshore team and able to suggest optimize approach of development to
meet the business requirement and review their deliverables and effort before UAT.
Candidates currently in Singapore may please send their CV's at email@example.com
Talent Acquisition Manager
EIRE Systems Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 13C6743