"We are expanding! As part of our growing business, we are looking for enthusiastic and motivated senior recruitment consultants who wants to be part of our vibrant team.
is a leading specialist recruitment organisation, listed on the London Stock Exchange. Since its launch in 1986 and more than 40 offices worldwide, we’re proud to have grown to more than 2,800 employees globally. In Singapore, we’ve won multiple awards including Best Specialist Business 2016 from Recruitment International, Best Overseas Operation and Best Large Recruitment Business 2017 from Global Recruiters. Responsibilities
Your role is to reach out to candidates and clients via mediums such as social media /networks, attending events, and/or through referrals. As this a consultative role, you would be required to advise both clients and candidates on matters such as the current job market relevant to your industry, remuneration package, job requirements, and any other related issues relevant to the opportunities. Further, you would use sales and marketing techniques, as well as networking to develop business relations with your potential clients in the market you are assigned to. You must develop a good understanding of the companies that you work with as their business is key. In a nutshell, you are expected to build stable relationships with you clients and candidates alike. If you would like to be part of a fast-paced, high-growth organization, we are the best place to start and create a long lasting career as a senior recruitment consultant.Benefits
- Attractive remuneration package consisting of a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure that is paid out on a monthly basis
- An in-house candidate database that has been continually developed and improved over the last twenty years to allow consultants in all of our global offices to reach the most niche talent to provide the best service to our clients
- All-inclusive international travel incentives throughout the year that takes you to the likes of Bali, Shanghai, Korea, Tokyo and many more
- Local incentives such as lunch clubs that take you to top restaurants in Singapore
- Flexible working arrangements
- Medical and dental benefits
- Fun-working culture
- Experience within 360 recruitment for at least 18 months (there are multiple seniority roles available)
- Proven success of achieving targets alongside a good billing record
- Great understanding of the industry
- Excellent client relationships built within Asia
- A genuine desire to make your goals happen amidst challenges
If you want to be part of our exciting team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply contact us to find out more about the role.