Job Description : ADVANCE WITH ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S GROWING FOREX AND TRADING TECHNOLOGY COMPANIES
One of Australia's growing Forex and Trading Companies is expanding!
We are looking for eager and ambitious Senior Software Architect who are keen to grow within a fast-paced team and are focused on enhancing the overall client experience. Share your skills and experience to help grow the team aggressively.
Reap the benefits of a work-life balance by having the weekends off and a day shift. Earn a highly competitive compensation package while working at a premiere office location and enjoying other excellent benefits!WHY BUILD YOUR CAREER AT SATELLITE OFFICE?
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE?
- See the sunlight and work in the day shift
- Opportunity - company grew twice its in the last 2 months
- Highly competitive pay in first class facilities
This role will be crucial to the development and delivery to high value business projects. The architect will work as a member of a small, dedicate team responsible for working on a targeted stream of work with a focus towards helping drive innovation and an improved client experience within our offering.
The Software Architect is charged with making high-level design choices for the delivering solutions to business opportunities and problems. They will be responsible for ensuring that the technical standards, tools, and platforms implemented by the developers within their product team are aligned to the guidelines and policies created by the Architecture division. They will also assist with the creation, definition and continuous improvement of these Architectural guidelines.WHAT WOULD THE HIRE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
WHAT IS NEEDED TO QUALIFY?
- Capturing business requirements in the form of user stories with enough detail to support a considered design process
- Dealing with key stakeholders including product owner, developers and support engineers to determine the appropriate solution
- Working with QA to ensure that adequate test coverage is achieved, and quality standards met
- Facilitate agile estimation & planning workshops
- Create design documentation for the solution in line with company guidelines
- Assist with UAT to ensure that accurate testing and acceptance of the solution by the business users
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or business process improvement and assist in the preparation of proposals to implement these changes.
- Promoting best practices through leadership and hands on participation in delivery process
- 3+ years as a software architect
- Developing solutions on and utilising cloud technologies including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Experience with the development of web services (APIs, JSON, etc.) and associated best practice design patterns
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience dealing with offshore resources both from the team and the business.
- Planning, designing and delivering using an Agile approach
- Experience as a Solution Architect
- Experience using publisher/subscriber persistent messaging solutions
- Experience developing web scale solutions
- Salesforce administration and development understanding and experience developing solutions on the platform
- Experience working and/or implementing microservices
- Working within Financial Services Industry
- Experience working with CI/CD platforms to aid in high velocity delivery