- Job Purpose
• Requirement analysis, document, monitor and implement of new product and change to existing product.
• Analyze, design, develop and maintain of IT applications, including documentation and post-implementation customer support.
• Provide maintenance service/support to customers (internal and/or external)
Job Responsibilities & Duties
Analysis to identify and gather customer requirements of both new and change to existing products
• Documents (not limited to):
• Customer requirements
• Translate to user stories.
• Design and document
• Develop user test sessions
Conduct SIT, load test and tune the performance of systems to meet SLA.
Ensure user sign off and implement new/change products to Production
Provide post-implementation support.
Maintain of IT system or applications.
Provide maintenance support to customers (internal and/or external) by investigating and rectifying reported systems shortcomings.
Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and participate in the systems review with Project Lead/Manager.
Understand the interdependencies of the services (application, system and database) and able to pin-point problem areas accurately to improve overall efficiency.
Propose appropriate technologies and tools required to upgrade/implement system
Provide technical guidance to junior colleagues in their work.
Keep abreast of technological advancement, emerging standards and new software or hardware solutions that may affect decisions about system builds or enhancements.
Any other duties as and when assigned.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related fields
• Possess good experience developing Java EE web application and Java UI frameworks
• Certifications in Java, Java EE etc preferred
• Some project leading experience in IT will be an added advantage
• 3-5 years of experience in systems analysis, design, programming .
• Experience with Java, Java EE, Struts, JSF, Spring, EJB, Hibernate, IBatis
• Weblogic Application Server, Elixir, Oracle DB, LDAP, MQ Series
• JBoss Application Server, Apache Tomcat, ESB
• Oracle Database, SQL, PL/SQL, MYSQL
Company Information/ Profile
Accion Labs Solutions is a global Innovation-centric organization with 100% focus in the emerging technologies offering Business Innovation services, Strategic consulting, and full-lifecycle implementation services to our clients. We have experience in a range of products – consumer facing products, enterprise products, infrastructure products, EAI/ESB/BPM products.
Accion's suite of services aim to meet the unique requirements of organizations, from business consulting, developing custom solutions (Software Engineering), implementing packaged solutions (Application Implementation), to outsourcing and managing applications. We are a rapidly growing, highly competitive and responsive organization with professional management, strong technical and financial resources and deep commitment to fully serve its clients in Singapore, Malaysia, India, U.K and USA.
Opportunities abound when you work @ Accion, a World-Class Software Solutions and Service Provider.
We are always looking for professional who possess an ability to Think out of the box, the ability to evoke that Entrepreneurial streak residing somewhere within themselves. If you have outstanding skills, high energy, and like to work in a team environment with peers and customers, come work with us! We are always looking for great talent to join our team.
IT/Computers - Software