• Generate concepts and designs for new software or new components for existing software.
• Learn new technologies and implement solutions.
• Develop UI, data access layer, APIs and other features for Azure based web application.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
• Document and maintain software functionality.
• Ensure compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed
• Degree in Software Development, Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
• With more than 6 years of proven experience developing commercial software products.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver well tested, reliable, secure, and feature rich software products using a documented software development and test processes.
• Experience working in Microsoft Azure Environment.
• Interest and proficiency in web/cloud security will be preferred.
• Experience with Repository/Unit of Work patterns.
• Experience with web service frameworks and RESTful resource implementation.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a complex team structure, including distributed teams. Must be open to occasional travel.
• Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
• Quick and enthusiastic learner.
• Experience with relational and NoSQL databases (Cosmos DB, SQL etc.).
• Experience with Agile development methodologies.
• Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Studio.
• Experience with Microservices.