Our client, a leader in the AI industry is looking for a Senior/ Solution Architect.
• Inspire joint program committee board on what they could achieve by using the right set of innovative technology
• Bring to bear the resources to engage customers early in the project life-cycle to envision and enable compelling business solutions.
• Demonstrate internally and externally how innovations are applicable within the market and the customers to showcase our business value.
• Explain abstract technical concepts of the platform in a business value context.
• Influence strategic deals through the delivery of high-impact technology experiences
• Explain, demonstrate, and prove in-depth what products and services can do and how to enable and manage them for our strategic and enterprise customers.
• Help address outstanding technical issues and to drive the customer’s solution and the sales opportunity toward a successful conclusion.
• Influence technical decision within opportunities to accelerate the win of complex solutions on our Assets/Platform integrated in the environment of the customer
• Use the Helping Clients Succeed framework, translate the customer’s business requirements into differentiating solutions based on devices-and-services.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with program committee board members and other stakeholders, serving as the technology subject-matter expert (SME) within these teams and assigned accordingly.
• Design Light-Weight and Dynamics architecture to accelerate technical decision
• Design cross workload architecture and orchestrate cross domain resources for our customers.
• Design/develop compelling solutions leveraging our technology assets, and to remove technical blockers (business requirements, cloud requirements) that impede sales and are barriers for customer adoption.
• 10-15 years’ experience in IT industry or enterprise digitalization, with experience on Computer Vision or IOT is a plus;
• 8 years’ solution architecture design experience, with successful go-live records from 5+ large projects (large projects are those which meet one or combination of following criteria: 20+ direct subordinates or team members, duration is longer than 6 months, contract value is more than 3 M$ in which software or custom development shares at least half);
• Excellent solution architecture design skills; Excellent communication and logic reasoning skills; strong leadership on complex issue resolution and relationship management (with client stakeholders); with sense to engage clients for future opportunities;
• With passion to drive application of new technologies in traditional industries; With accountability for business results;
• Please send your latest CV to email@example.com
• Kindly indicate your availability, current and expected remuneration package.
• We regret only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Quinnox Solutions specializes in providing search and recruitment services. We pride ourselves in delivering effective human capital solutions in the diverse field of Technology based on our keen perception of both our clients' business needs and candidates' career aspirations.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases