Jobs By Skills
Jobs By Company
Jobs By Function
Jobs By Industry
Jobs by Recruiter
Jobs For Women
Part Time Jobs
Jobs by Designations
Accounts Assistant Jobs
Admin Assistant Jobs
Operations Manager Jobs
Sales Coordinator Jobs
Jobs by Function
View all Functions
Jobs by Industry
Oil and Gas Jobs
View all Industry
Jobs by Skills
Customer Service Jobs
Data Entry Jobs
Facilities Management Jobs
Mechanical Engineering Jobs
View all Skills
By Course Type
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letter
Free Job Alert
Want recruiters to call you for this job opening?
Please fill in the details below:
Skip and Continue
Send me more jobs like this
Get Email Alert
Create Job Agent
Banking/ Financial Services
Bio Technology & Life Sciences
Construction & Engineering
Entertainment/ Media/ Publishing
IT/ Computers - Hardware
IT/ Computers - Software
Machinery/ Equipment Mfg.
Oil/ Gas/ Petroleum
Ceramics & Sanitary Ware
Courier/ Freight/ Transportation
Engineering, Procurement, Construction
Food & Packaged Food
Textiles / Yarn / Fabrics / Garments
Gems & Jewellery
Government/ PSU/ Defence
Import / Export
Law Enforcement/Security Services
Non-Ferrous Metals (Aluminium, Zinc etc.)
Public Relations (PR)
Shipping/ Marine Services
A confirmation message has been sent to your email, click on the link in this email to start receiving your job alerts.
Job alert is already subscribed for this Email ID
Get new similar jobs by email
Purchase Jobs in Singapore
Senior / Supply Chain Manager
Sorry, This job is expired.
Senior / Supply Chain Manager
One Search Consulting Pte Ltd
Keywords / Skills :
supply chain, procurement, logistics, warehouse, purchasing
8 - 18 years
All Jobs by this Recruiter
Purchase/ Logistics/ Supply Chain
Supply Chain - Head
Other Purchase/ Supply Chain
25th May 2018
Job Ref code
Our client is a Western MNC manufacturing high tech products used in a wide range of markets and applications in the areas of industrial manufacturing, life sciences and medical, industrial manufacturing, research and development, aerospace and defense.
Position: Senior / Supply Chain Manager
Be responsible for direct and indirect procurement including expense, inventory, and capital purchases. This includes sourcing, contract negotiation, benchmarking, supplier performance evaluation, compliance, and PO placement.
• Managing and controlling all aspects of purchasing, inventory, including supplier selection, cost negotiations, contract negotiations, supplier relationship and purchase order management.
• Coordinate, evaluate and select new logistics suppliers; negotiate rates, service, and contracts with suppliers to reduce the overall costs of transportation, improve transportation efficiency or sustainability.
• Material planning and timely purchase order placement and maintenance.
• Delivery on time to satisfied the customers
• Ensure buyers are meeting service level expectations through monthly metrics reporting
• Manage contracted manufacturers
• Liaison between suppliers and relevant internal departments
• Support internal and external audit activity related to Procurement
• Manage, coordinate and coach team members to ensure a unified approach across the team and broader global procurement staff
• Determine suppliers compatibility, quality assurance, price stability, fulfilment capability, logistic expense, tariffs/duties, scalability, political environment, currency exchange, access to raw materials and access to skilled labour
• Ensuring compliance, customs requirements, freight forwarder requirements
• Responsible for global Supply Chain- and Order Management leading a team
• Business Sector Strategy and to put the strategy into action by continuous improvement
• Ensure smooth order Management and fulfilment for our local and international customers
• Responsible for the supply chain with logistics, warehouse and inventory management and the management
• Interact with Manufacturing, supply quality, Purchasing, and Material team, evaluate material and part packaging, material handling techniques, and loading processes. To effectively protect import/export goods.
• Bachelor/Degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent
• Proficient in SAP, MS Office
• Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in full spectrum of Supply Chain including experience in leadership, operational execution and in project management
• Significant experience in Order Management, Supply Chain Management, Supplier development
• Pronounced managerial experience and assertiveness, team player and ability to professionally and disciplinary lead and motivate a team
• Experience with manufacturing industry
• Lead Six Sigma Certification would be an added advantage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Interested applicant apply through
Or send your updated CV (in Word document format) to
Rate this Job
Report this Job
One Search Consulting is a Asia Pacific Executive Search firm with office presence in Singapore and Hong Kong. At One Search Consulting, we believe People drive organisations. "One Right Hire, One Right Career" is more than a business slogan. It's a guiding principle, and the most important contributing factor to a company's success. We emphasise the need to understand our clients' talent needs. Our search process ensures that the right hire develops a right career in our clients' organisation. They will be the right people for business growth.
One Search Consulting is a committed player in the HR marketplace. We strive for a reputation for strong industry specific knowledge, versatile search ability and outstanding candidate care.
One Search enjoys connecting great people to great opportunities. Please visit us at www.onesearchconsulting.com and register your profile with us.
We like to announce that One Search Consulting is now a member of The Taplow Group (www.taplowgroup.com), which is a Global Executive Search Network that has over 100 professionals across Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa. Taplow Group partners find exceptional, talented leaders that add value and enhance our client’s competitive position to meet their goals and aspirations. Our global partners capably demonstrate the values of integrity, honesty and openness, to earn the right to be the partner of choice with clients while by adding real value to the executive and professional talent acquisition process. The Taplow Group is ranked Global Top 25 Executive Search Firm by Hunt Scanlon. (http://huntscanlon.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/ESR_rankings2017_issue-FINAL.pdf)
EA Licence No. 10C5177
People also viewed
Procurement Jobs in Top Cities
Procurement Jobs in Holland village
Procurement Jobs in Clarke quay
Procurement Jobs in Bugis
Procurement Jobs in Tiong bahru
Procurement Jobs in Harbourfront
Procurement Jobs in Chinatown
Procurement Jobs in Esplanade
Procurement Jobs in Tanjong pagar
Procurement Jobs in Little india
Procurement Jobs in Toa payoh
Vendor development Jobs
Buyer materials Jobs
Supply Chain Jobs
Supply Chain management Jobs
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Work Life Balance
What to wear to interviews in the summer season
4 things you should include in your job interview 'Thank You Note'
Interview Dress Code
5 tricky job interview questions and answers
Avoid the Top 10 Interview Mistakes
Crawl Back to the Job You Quit?
5 fun activities to celebrate Chinese New Year in office
How to prepare a watertight handover that won't interfere with your holidays
Practical Ways for Working Moms to Balance Work & Life
4 common problems working parents face & how to deal with them
Use Additional Information to Your Advantage
The Art of Superior Communication
The Cover Letter isn't dead
How to write a resume when you have no work experience
Top Ten Reasons Why You Need a Cover Letter
How to budget on an entry level salary?
Be Paid What You're Really Worth
4 tricks to live frugal and happy in Singapore as an expatriate
How to talk about salary history (without ending up underpaid)
Rate this job
Quality of Job
Rate the company based of this job for you
What is the relevance of this job for you?
0 - 2 yrs
Job Details :
2 - 6 years
Job Location :
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints. Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases
Sign Up Here to Apply
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
Customer Service/ Call Centre/ BPO
Finance & Accounts
Walkin for you