Our client is a Western MNC manufacturing high tech products used in a wide range of markets and applications in the areas of industrial manufacturing, life sciences and medical, industrial manufacturing, research and development, aerospace and defense.
Position: Senior / Supply Chain Manager
Be responsible for direct and indirect procurement including expense, inventory, and capital purchases. This includes sourcing, contract negotiation, benchmarking, supplier performance evaluation, compliance, and PO placement.
• Managing and controlling all aspects of purchasing, inventory, including supplier selection, cost negotiations, contract negotiations, supplier relationship and purchase order management.
• Coordinate, evaluate and select new logistics suppliers; negotiate rates, service, and contracts with suppliers to reduce the overall costs of transportation, improve transportation efficiency or sustainability.
• Material planning and timely purchase order placement and maintenance.
• Delivery on time to satisfied the customers
• Ensure buyers are meeting service level expectations through monthly metrics reporting
• Manage contracted manufacturers
• Liaison between suppliers and relevant internal departments
• Support internal and external audit activity related to Procurement
• Manage, coordinate and coach team members to ensure a unified approach across the team and broader global procurement staff
• Determine suppliers compatibility, quality assurance, price stability, fulfilment capability, logistic expense, tariffs/duties, scalability, political environment, currency exchange, access to raw materials and access to skilled labour
• Ensuring compliance, customs requirements, freight forwarder requirements
• Responsible for global Supply Chain- and Order Management leading a team
• Business Sector Strategy and to put the strategy into action by continuous improvement
• Ensure smooth order Management and fulfilment for our local and international customers
• Responsible for the supply chain with logistics, warehouse and inventory management and the management
• Interact with Manufacturing, supply quality, Purchasing, and Material team, evaluate material and part packaging, material handling techniques, and loading processes. To effectively protect import/export goods.
• Bachelor/Degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent
• Proficient in SAP, MS Office
• Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in full spectrum of Supply Chain including experience in leadership, operational execution and in project management
• Significant experience in Order Management, Supply Chain Management, Supplier development
• Pronounced managerial experience and assertiveness, team player and ability to professionally and disciplinary lead and motivate a team
• Experience with manufacturing industry
• Lead Six Sigma Certification would be an added advantage
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Interested applicant apply through
Or send your updated CV (in Word document format) to email@example.com