Candidatemust possess deep understanding of User-Centric Design Thinkingand adopting a strategic & analytical approach to UX. You will also be working closely with Project team and Mobility Director to directly involve with determining business strategies and goals.
The candidate must have strong ability and understanding in writing technical requirements and well versed in delivering end-to-end design and experience lifecycle for digital products.
• Collaborate with creative team to build new business ideas.
• Create rapid and iterative prototyping for a variety of ideas and concepts.
• Identify use cases; define personas, scenarios and tasks in support of business requirements, technology, and context of use.
• Collect, translate and communicate customer insight to teams with user surveys, interviews, and qualitative data.
• Lead the implementation of innovative, end-to-end user experiences.
• Lead with presentation layouts and rapid prototyping to pitch new ideas to leadership and clients.
• Create and run creative workshops in support of new idea/product explorations
• Inspire and provide creative thinking to deliver products that are easy-to-use, innovative, and efficiently built.
• Define and produce design guidelines, templates, visual asset and pattern libraries.
Skills & Requirements
• 5 years + experience in UX / UI design (Mobile; Websites; Social media; Chat Interfaces etc).
• Strong experience with Responsive Design and Wireframing
• Highly Skilled in Visual Communication with strong UI Design Skills.
• Deep understanding around the following areas:
1. Design Thinking
2. User Centric Design
• Must have experience with Photoshop / Sketch / Illustrator, and Adobe XD design products
• Experience on conducting User Research and Website Information Architecture Design.
• Proven background developing Customer user stories, Wireframes and Prototypes
• Strong communicator who can help towards strategic design business decisions as well as ensuring UX is continuously innovative and improving
TECHCOM SOLUTIONS PTE LTD is a Total Solutions Provider - your best knowledge partner for servicing your total requirements in IT, People Management & Training and Business Process Management. We are a transactional technology provider with focus on Customised Integrated Solutions, Strategic Outsourcing & Professional Services and Client Communications. It is manned by professionals with a proven track record in the industry, combined with technical expertise & dedication.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases