- Design and deploy a customer-facing enterprise MPLS product. Experience with provisioning IP in customer edge side and building international MPLS networks.
- Function as technical lead and subject matter expert for complex networking systems including Routing and Switching, Wireless MPLS, VPN and emerging cloud services.
- Tier 3+ technical network support; leverage knowledge of network analysis and performance evaluation and ability to create root cause analysis.
- Create and contribute to technical networking process and procedural improvements
- Document solutions to routine problems and suggest improvements, ability to answer escalation to customers and other project teams
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to junior, intermediate, and senior members of the technology staff, assisting them in their technical and professional development. On-call pager duty is required (one week a month).
Knowledge of TCP/IP, IPv6, Multicast, VRRP, HSRP, DHCP, RADIUS, SNMP, STP, VPN, VLAN, VPC, BGP and MPLS and cloud services (Azure,AWS,SalesForce, Zscaler)
- Solid experience and understanding of BGP implementation in network infrastructure and service provider environment.
- Experience in design, configuration, and implementation of routers, switches, riverbed optimization wireless and firewalls.
- Hands on experience in building and troubleshooting IPSEC VPN (DMVPN,EZVPN,GETVPN) in multi vendor environment support from installation and configuration through release and on-going support
- Experience leading projects involving multi tier and working with globally distributed teams
- Technical troubleshooting and performance tuning experience.
- Excellent analytical / communications skills.
Please click the Äpply Now" below
Please indicate your:
Last drawn salary (Breakdown)
Notice Period / Availability
Reason of leaving
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
CAPITA PTE LTD | EA License No : 08C2893 | Tan Chin Yin | REG No : R1762272