• Support development of a global service business
• Undertake investigation to quantify possible extent and source of reported operational problems, providing information, digital photographs and reports.
• Undertake condition monitoring & performance monitoring activities.
• Removal, re-installation and commissioning of pumping equipment from overhauling.
• Dismantling pumping plant, including cartridge removal, and producing detailed strip reports including detailed dimensional checks and digital photographs either on site or within local workshop.
• Re-assembling pumping plant using new spare parts or employing agreed refurbishment techniques.
• Potentially involved in operating with other P&E brands for valves, mixers, gearboxes and others, expanding your product expertise
• Ensure adherence to Environmental, Health & Safety guidelines, and projects.
• Diploma / Degree with relevant technical discipline.
• Fundamental knowledge of pumps and associated equipment
• Background in either field/ operational knowledge of the product for assembly and test or machining key components.
• Local customer support may be required.
• A full driving license is an essential requirement.
• Strong focus on delivery of output to achieve bottom line results; has strong awareness of what is needed to make things happen when under pressure.
• Problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as engineering drawings, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organisation.
• Located @ West (Pioneer)
• 5Days/ Monday to Friday (8.30 am to 5.30 pm)
• Salary negotiable (Will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
• The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staffs.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Winnie Lee (Reg. No.: R1331635)
Or call your friendly Consultant, Winnie, at 65909960 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
• Current & Expected salary
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Availability to commence work
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!