Job Description :
1. To supportany initiatives which impacted to customer centre.
2. To manageoverall call centre systems and application functions.
3. To managingand overseeing all improvement projects for service department in line withbusiness growth and strategic directions, including Demand Management
4. To manage all call centresystems and applications to ensure 24 hours accessibility and availability
5. To ensuring the flexibilityof the systems and applications to support business growth and strategicdirection as well as providing tactical solutions to daily issues.
6. To work with internal andexternal solution providers and ensure call centre systems and applications areready to support business and strategic growth plans.
7. To develop and ensureBusiness Continuity Plan (BCP) for call centre is in place and working properlyby periodic scenario testing in coordination with Risk or Complianceteams.
8. To manage all systemapplication access matrix and user security groups used in call centre, toensure all staff can access and use systems/applications as per policy andguidelines.
9. Render support to resolveuser issues with respect to hardware and software through working together withinternal technology teams and vendors.Indonesia
A rewarding career is more than just dollars and cents – it is also about growing your capabilities and the ability to create impact. We want our 28,000 employees to Live fulfilled at DBS – to Be the Best, Be the Change and Be the Difference.
To enable our employees to be the best that they can be, it starts with creating an inclusive environment where our people feel valued, connected and experience growth – both personally and professionally. We support employees by providing them with a comprehensive range of programmes and platforms, from flexible work arrangements, comprehensive leave benefits and exclusive banking privileges, to learning and development opportunities.
We want to be the change and pioneer a new way of banking. Becoming a 28,000-person start-up is critical to our transformation; embrace a digital mindset and focus on the customer experience. Our leaders lead the change, inspiring employees to innovate, challenge the status quo and drive changes around the way we work. Through collaborative workspaces and experiential learning, we experiment and gain fresh perspectives, and have fun along the way.
We create opportunities where employees can be the difference and find meaning in the work that they do – not only at an individual level, but also contribute to the communities that we live and work in. As we build a sustainable future together, we continue to shape the social landscape by being a proactive agent of change, a force for good.
We are on a journey, one that brings us closer to a greater purpose – to be the Best Bank in the World. We look forward to what the future holds as we reimagine banking, so that you can have a lot more life, with a lot less bank.
Live fulfilled at DBS. Right here, right now.
• IT • Sales - Financial Services (Insurance/Unit Trust/Others)
Full Time, Employee