Jobs By Skills
Jobs By Company
Jobs By Function
Jobs By Industry
Jobs by Recruiter
Jobs For Women
Part Time Jobs
Jobs by Designations
Accounts Assistant Jobs
Admin Assistant Jobs
Operations Manager Jobs
Sales Coordinator Jobs
Jobs by Function
View all Functions
Jobs by Industry
Oil and Gas Jobs
View all Industry
Jobs by Skills
Customer Service Jobs
Data Entry Jobs
Facilities Management Jobs
Mechanical Engineering Jobs
View all Skills
By Course Type
Job Search Strategy
Resume & Cover Letter
Free Job Alert
Want recruiters to call you for this job opening?
Please fill in the details below:
Skip and Continue
Send me more jobs like this
Get Email Alert
Create Job Agent
Bio Technology & Life Sciences
Construction & Engineering
IT/Computers - Hardware
IT/Computers - Software
Ceramics & Sanitary Ware
Food & Packaged Food
Gems & Jewellery
Law Enforcement/Security Services
Non-Ferrous Metals (Aluminium/Zinc etc.)
Public Relations (PR)
A confirmation message has been sent to your email, click on the link in this email to start receiving your job alerts.
Job alert is already subscribed for this Email ID
Get new similar jobs by email
IT Jobs in Selangor
SOA Technical Lead
Sorry, This job is expired.
SOA Technical Lead
Promicom Services Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Keywords / Skills :
SOA, OSB 11g, 12C development process, BPEL, Mediator, XML, XSD, XSLT, XQuery, E-Business suite, Oracle WebCenter Content, .net development, Microsoft SQL, sharepoint development, agile methods, design thinking
Other - Malaysia
6 - 8 years
All Jobs by this Recruiter
Team Leader/Technical Leader
29th Oct 2018
• Coordinate and facilitate rollout of SOA platform, SOA based applications and integrations.
• Responsible for the maintenance and support of the SOA platform and the integrations.
• Collaborate with Application development team and the external vendor in delivery of GEM project and support
• Oversee investigation of options and recommendations of appropriate solutions to address requested functionality.
• Facilitate and manage the definition of project scope, goals, planning of project timelines, project dependencies and deliverable for allocated projects.
• Coordinate the efforts of project team members, including third-party consultants in order to deliver allocated projects according to plan.
• Collaborate with business users, acting as central point of contact for issue escalation and trouble shooting for allocated projects.
• Understand functional/technical requirements for SOA and E-Business Suite to elicit needs, test their validity and relevance, resolve conflicts, and guide prioritization.
• Provide support for functional and technical direction for solutions around specific business requirements.
• Assist in capturing of system requirements, design and prototype, test scenarios, testing for allocated projects.
• Coordinate, support and participate in testing and resolution of any issues or problems. Implement new and enhanced solutions in accordance with the Release & Change Management Processes.
• Manage and collaborate with third party suppliers (Primary support Vendor) and ensure their performance, provision of services and quality is in line with expectations and enables us to meet or exceed service levels.
• Manage critical customer incidents, associated customer communication, activities and any appropriate escalations. Provide the required support and training to GSM support team
• Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately depict the business needs.
• Experience in supporting the implementation of SOA middleware and supporting the testing.
• At least five (4) years of professional experience as a SOA developer and lead developer for various solutions.
• At least Two (2) years of experience in .net , Miscrosoft SQL Server and Sharepoint Development
• Demonstrated professional experience working with medium to large scale cross-functional systems in a global or international context.
12C development process
Oracle WebCenter Content
Rate this Job
Report this Job
ProMICOM Services (M) Sdn Bhd was incorporated in June 2004 and the corporate entity is MICOM Computer Centre (MICOM). MICOM was established in 1987 and has over the years evolved from a fledgling IT products retailer and IT service provider to an organization that has the expertise and resources to support medium to large scale organizations, with critical IT infrastructure and application requirements including the outsourcing of IT/Non-IT professional resources and payroll solution.
People also viewed
Soa Jobs in Top Cities
Soa Jobs in Holland village
Soa Jobs in Clarke quay
Soa Jobs in Bugis
Soa Jobs in Tiong bahru
Soa Jobs in Harbourfront
Soa Jobs in Chinatown
Soa Jobs in Esplanade
Soa Jobs in Tanjong pagar
Soa Jobs in Little india
Soa Jobs in Toa payoh
Career Advice to Find Better
Resume & Cover Letters
Work Life Balance
Still Sweating After the Interview?
The 10 Worst Mistakes Career Changers Make
What to wear to interviews in the summer season
4 things you should include in your job interview 'Thank You Note'
Fresh graduates, here's a complete checklist for your first job interview
Four fun pranks to play in office on April Fools' Day
10 signs your boss hates you
Change How You Feel At Workplace
How to prepare a watertight handover that won't interfere with your holidays
Get ready to deskercise this World Health Day!
How to write a resume when you have no work experience
How to handle an employment gap on your CV
Customising your Cover Letter to the Job Ad
Say more with less: 4 steps to a visual CV
How to turn rejection into renewed opportunity
How to budget on an entry level salary?
4 tricks to live frugal and happy in Singapore as an expatriate
How to talk about salary history (without ending up underpaid)
Be Paid What You're Really Worth
When Your Salary Makes You Too Expensive
Rate this job
Quality of Job
Rate the company based of this job for you
What is the relevance of this job for you?
0 - 2 yrs
Job Details :
2 - 6 years
Job Location :
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints. Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases
Sign Up Here to Apply
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Bengaluru / Bangalore
Customer Service/ Call Centre/ BPO
Finance & Accounts
Walkin for you