EY has a powerful purpose: to build a better working world. The Global Media Relations and Social Media team play a critical role in helping the organization realize this purpose through its work supporting EY’s brand, reputation and business goals around the world.
The Senior Associate
, PR Measurement and Social Media Support is based in EY’s Global Delivery Services (GDS) organization and a key member of the wider Global PR and Social Media team.
Beyond social media knowledge, the role requires an experienced, organized, proactive, energetic, detail-oriented professional who enjoys a mix of planning, practical execution and community engagement/management. The individual will have the experience and positive attitude to take integrate with and play an active role on the wider Global PR and Social Media team from our Global Delivery Service location in Philippines.
The Senior Associate supports the Global PR team with ad-hoc and ongoing PR measurement or tracking and research projects. The individual will also become an extended team member of the Global Social Media team. In this capacity, the senior associate will use his/her eye for detail and creativity to support social media asset creation. The individual will also have social media experience to support EY’s social media community management and engagement, the scheduling content and the production of measurement reports. The individual will ideal provide input into the team’s social media strategy and across all global leader and corporate channels
The individual will have experience working with the following tools or their equivalents: Factiva, Kantar, Sysomos, Sprinklr and deep knowledge and best practices of social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
The ideal candidate has working knowledge and experience supporting media relations and social media.Essential functions of the job:
The role works across the PR and Social Media team at the global level and covers:
Knowledge, Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Working as part of a team to support all EY global social media relations campaigns
- Social media engagement and community management: monitoring/listening across corporate social channels, initiating and actively responding to conversations or comments using EY social media guidelines
- Social media content planning in line with the overall editorial/content strategy and plans
- Social media content creation - working with both our GDS creative agency and external designers and suppliers to create a variety of content, including images, infographics, video and animation
- Initiating and managing the internal reviews of social media content (Score, etc)
- Supporting the Global Media Relations and Social Media team with stats and measurement of all programs, via Sysomos, Sprinklr or other tools
- Supporting both paid and organic social as needed
- The individual will interact with the Global Media Relations and Social Media team to develop a forward-looking social media strategy/plan with a focus on growing and activating relevant social communities
- Lead by example, taking a positive attitude at all times, embracing opportunities, working collaboratively and swiftly, and ensuring that all involved parties and team are kept abreast of issues/concerns
- Support stakeholders and colleagues with design and creation of compelling content, taking the lead on the creation where possible
- Employ best practices for measuring the impact of social media campaigns
- Communicate clearly and effectively across all deliverables, including stakeholder communications and measurement and status reports
- Continually act as an ambassador for BMC across all internal and external engagements
- Ability to produce excellent, quick, clean and engaging copy under pressure
- Ability to advise on social media technologies and data-driven insights
- Drive to promote innovation in the social space and to sell ideas internally
- Outstanding organizational skills and the able to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Sub-editing/proof reading skills and ability to work to a style and brand guide
- Experience writing for web and social on mainstream channels
- Familiarity with Boolean search
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, their respective participants and deployment
- An energetic, self-starter with a hands-on approach, able to juggle multiple projects with competing priorities, with a positive attitude and ability to generate results; demonstrate the potential to develop within the organization
- A strong team player and lateral thinker, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and independently
- 5-7 years’ experience in the B2B social media relations – digital or social media agency expertise desired and in-house ideal
- Proven ability to manage complex processes and/or projects at a global level
- Outstanding written and oral communications
- Strong digital media execution skills
- Experience in Reports and Analytics
- Experience managing internal support networks
- Experience working with a global brand
What working at EY offers
- Bachelor's degree
- Must be amenable to work in McKinley West, Taguig City
- Must be amenable to work on a night shift (US Support)
- Must be willing to be part of a pioneering team
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package and different rewards program like travel opportunities, awards & recognitions, loyalty awards.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world, thus, the organization promotes continuous learning and development opportunities by providing in-house technical and supplemental training related to each role, as well as promoting developmental programs, such as mentoring activities, projects, and the like, which will aide in our employees’ succession planning and career advancement.
Talk to anyone at EY and they’ll tell you what a rewarding place it is to work. As you collaborate with colleagues in our high-performing teams, you gain exposure to some of the most complex and stimulating situations in the business world.
Every experience and insight is something you can take with you as your career progresses. In fact, we believe that it genuinely lasts a lifetime. We attract people from different backgrounds and cultures who — like you — bring a unique point of view and unique business skills. You’ll work with great people and will be exposed to a range of perspectives.
Everyone’s opinion is valued. After all, diversity of thought and ideas enables us to provide better services to our clients. In return for your input and ideas, we’re committed to giving you the experiences you need to progress and develop as well as the learning and coaching to help you to excel.
For us, it’s vital you share our goals — so we can work together to achieve success.