• Requirements gathering
• Design, implementation and testing of the software
• Preparation and submission of deliverables throughout the software development lifecycles such as Business Rules, Software requirement Specifications, Software Architecture Document, Design Specification, Interface Specifications, Source Codes, Testing Specification, Operation and Maintenance Manual, training Manual and other documents as required in the standard adopted by the Authority.
• Assist the Authority with day-to-day application support issues.
• Liaise with users on the requirement, design and testing issues
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Recognised Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Computer Science or a relevant discipline
• Been through at least one full Software Development Lifecycle
• Experience in writing Requirements Specification, Use Cases, Design Documentation, object-oriented software design and UML modelling
• At least 3 years’ experience in C/C++ object-oriented software and multi-threading development
• Prior experience in Scrum AGILE methodology process is a plus
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated, independent and a good team player
• Willingness to travel overseas.