Please note: Due to the security nature of the client, interested applicants must be Singaporean or PR.
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist Cyber Security Product company with an R&D division formed by a talented group of cyber security experts, who are responsible for delivering cutting-edge projects using innovative active defense methods.
About the Security Engineer
- Working alongside the research team, you will be responsible for developing PoC and transforming research into security products.
- Duties will include Software Development, technical design reviews, integration, testing and documentation, in addition to acting as a technical advisor to the research department
- It will be an expectation to continuously develop your knowledge in a specific field of cyber security in order to establish yourself as a domain expert
- Complete SDLC.
- Proficient in a high level programming / scripting language (Java, .Net, C++, python, bash)
- Full stack developer from Database to Presentation layer.
- Ability to multi-task, as you will be engaged on various projects simultaneously
- Relevant Security Certifications would be desirable
- Understanding of the Network layer concepts.
- Experience in a Research or Product Development Environment
- A keen knowledge or interest in Cyber Security, with an understanding of the threat landscape (e.g. MitM, Ransomware), attack vectors and active defence
- Experienced in Software Security Reviews and Vulnerability Assessment
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
+65 6589 8787
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via email@example.com. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.