Job Location: Shanghai / Beijing
• Minimum 8 years’ experience with Software Quality Assurance
• Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA) or equivalent desirable
• Minimum 6 years’ experience with planning and conducting stage gate assessments, deploying process improvements
• SDLC Definition and maintenance
• Conversant with Mandarin and also good at English
• Excellent Process consulting experience.
• Collaborate with onshore Senior SQA Analyst and SQA Analyst to understand and implement the SQA practices within the program
• Coach on tool adherence and tracking data integrity across Requirements tools, HPQC and MS Project Server
• Monitor and ensure Stage Gates are observed, executed and signed off on Sample Stage Gate Documents for Quality auditing after each stage is complete.
• Monitor requirements quality and adherence to standard tool (ensure all sign-offs before system-tool entry)
• Assure that proper Requirement Change Control is adhered to, and reported on monthly.
• Ensure tool adherence, and tracking data integrity, across interfaces - Requirements Tool, HPQC and MS Project Server
• Reviewing MS Project Server for integrity of plans, progress; change management and training of staff as necessary
• Ensure collection of and review of SDLC Metrics including rework, root cause metrics
• Perform findings analysis and provide recommendations and execution for optimization
• Excellent knowledge on reviewing project deliverables.
• Ability to prepare weekly reports.
• Preferable to have worked in Health Care domain or Life Science domain.
• Prior experience on SAP is preferred.
If you do not have any SQA experience, has about 5 + years of experience in IT in any other technology or discipline, but interested in this role, you may still apply. Client is willing to consider such non-SQA candidates and train them in SQA, provided they are able to speak Mandarin and interested in pursuing SQA roles.
If interested, send us your CV immediately in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.