Software Support Analyst
- Opportunity with the Market leader for enterprise solutions in their sector
- Structured learning and career development opportunities, as they are expanding in the region,
- Fun and vibrant work environment
Acting as the primary contact for this market leading ERP / Software solutions provider you will provide technical support , via email , phone, web sessions and face-face .
You will develop a deep understanding of our customer’s workflow and processes and will work independently and in collaboration as necessary to research and troubleshoot issues and implement appropriate solutions.
You will manage and document daily reported issues in our bug tracking system.
You will collaborate with consulting and project management resources to execute client engagements.
To understand the software and perform the role as it is heavily finance biased, good aptitude with mathematics and figures, and an analytical approach to ideal with support issues and understand what the issue is are key.
The challenges are that it is fast paced, you have to show initiative in helping clients and be customer centric in your approach and be able to work in a time sensitive environment, with the communication skills to engage users at all levels Key requirements
- Degree in Mathematics , Finance or Computer Science
- 1-3 years’ commercial experience in a software support role,
- Proven ability to proactively address customer concerns and exceed expectations
- Demonstrated planning and organizing skills
- Analytical thinking and attention to details
- Passion for real-time problem solving and troubleshooting complex problems
- Generally enjoys working with software and computers
- Willingness to conduct ad-hoc or exploratory testing
- Solid computer skills and understanding of network and software technology (coding ability a plus)
- Familiarity with a defect tracking tool a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Desire to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial setting
- Ability to rapidly adapt to changing systems and environments; proactive, positive approach to work
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Anju Lagah on +65 6701 1504 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1219693 (Anju Lagah).