• Provides professional advice, guidance and training to clients in a wide range of applications of digital technologies to improve operational performance.
• Understands and translates customer needs into business and technology solutions via the range of leading digital methodologies and/or solutions that drive business value.
• Drives discussions and provides consultation around digital transformation, the customer digital journey, functional/application designs and ensure technology and business solutions represent business requirements.
• Delivers cognitive applications that solve/augment business issues using leading IIOT technology frameworks.
• Provides technical & administrative leadership to the team and also status reporting of deliverables to leadership/client.
• Ensures compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided to you, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Technical Science or 10+ years of information communication technology experience.
• Minimum 10 years of experience with system integration architectures, private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, transformation experience.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in solutioning for IIOT use cases.
• Very good complex and consultative sales skills with solid negotiation skills.
• Strong understanding and experience in process industry.
• Excellent understanding of Maintenance and Reliability concepts and practices, data services, and ability to communicate business value resulting from successful practice execution.
• Superior work ethic and ability to work long hours and ability to travel approximately 80%.
• Excellent consulting skills including:
o Business acumen with keen attention to risk management and value creation
o Project and program management
o Story-boarding and presentation
o Business case creation and management
o Persuasive reasoning and active listening
o Written and verbal communications
• Demonstrated ability to build, motivate and lead a team.
• Demonstrated ability to build and manage strong networks internally and externally at peer levels within an organization.
• MBA an advantage.
• Successfully completed a professional complex sales training curriculum.
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156)