Position Title: Sr Developer – Data Migration
Type: 12 Months + Renewable
As a key member of the Global Development Center Team you will be responsible for migrating Data from diverse sources and Applications, developing solutions, validating and supporting various data issues in Siebel Application. You will be involved in the development life cycle from analysis, design, build, test and release with a focus on delivering solutions against business goals, technical requirements and platform engineering standards and best practices.
• Work on various Global Data Migration and integration Projects that involves various data sources and systems.
• Manage in-house & vendor deliverables very optimally to meet time, scope & budget commitments.
• Ensure capturing of operational metrics & performance indicators articulating the value of the team and its deliverables to bring visibility into the operations & team performance.
• Work with globally distributed teams & build excellent working relationships with other teams inside and outside of Global development center.
• This role will require travel to various client locations so Flexibility in Travelling is a must.
• Prepare technical documentations on the deliverables
• Design and code reviews to ensure standards and quality level for the build
• Identify, define and implement best practices for process improvements for SDLC management
• Prepare and report project performance metrics and KPIs
• Must have BS Compute Science or equivalent with 3+ years of experience in CRM or ERP implementation and support
• Must have strong technical and functional knowledge of CRM or ERP Applications.
• Must have worked on Data Migration project with sufficiently large data volumes.
• Strong engineering leadership skills with a proven track record of success on large/highly complex projects preferably in the area of Enterprise Apps and Integration. Must have the ability to communicate technical issues and observations.
• Hands-on experience in development using best practices and standards on technologies :
o SQL, PL/SQL (STRONG - Must Have)
o Good analytical Skills (Must Have)
o Siebel EIM (Added Advantage)
o Informatica 8.6 or above OR Equivalent tools for Data Migration (Must have)
o Informatica Power Center Designer/ Workflow Manger (Good to Have)
o Siebel data models (Advantage Have)
o Complex Asset and Customer Data & other Siebel Entities migration to Siebel(Must Have)
o Legacy Data Migration with diverse Data sources (Must Have)
o Worked on Migration from multiple Database (Oracle, MySQL, DB2 etc.)
o Unix working Experience/Informatica Admin console(Good to Have)
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to effectively communicate & work with fellow team members and other functional team members to coordinate & meet deliverables.
• Must be a team player with strong inter-personal skills
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision. Must have the ability to escalate issues in a timely manner.
• Excellent written, verbal, presentation & documentation skills to foster clarity and predictability. Must be able to effectively communicate with people at different levels including customers, vendors, management, technical stake holders, developers etc.
Thanks & Regards,