Sr. Software Engineer (Java/ JEE/ JBoss BPM)
As Sr. Java/J2EE developer you will be responsible for development on a Java platform and will be responsible for application development, integration and support. You should be able to work independently and someone who takes initiatives.
As part of full SDLC, you will be involved in gathering and analyzing the requirement, come up with system designs, review with architects and implement the solution by utilizing industry standard tools. Must have experience to work with stakeholders within a large development organization.
Essential Job Functions:
• Application design, development and unit testing in Java/JEE.
• Partner with developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and validating solutions that meet business requirements.
• Meet with technical leads, architects and vendor partners to determine project scope and vision, set system goals, identify and resolve system issues, ensure the system is implemented as designed and in adherence to the implementation guidelines.
• Mentor team members on new technologies in area of expertise.
• Facilitate clear and accurate communication during all problem resolution efforts
• Support enterprise teams to ensure changes are properly documented, communicated, and deployed in compliance with established procedures.
• You must have at least 5 years of experience in IT within software engineering with good experience in full SDLC.
• Must have strong knowledge and experience in Java Enterprise Edition platform (JSP Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JMS and JNDI).
• Application development experience using Spring MVC framework, Spring Boot.
• Experience in application development using JBoss BPMS Suite. JBoss Business Rules Management (BRMS).
• Good understanding of messaging concepts is highly desirable.
• Should have worked on Application Server (JBoss EAP, Weblogic, Tomcat)
• Experience in CI/CD (Jenkins, JFrog, Git), Code Scanning Tools (SonarQube), Build automation Tools (Ant, Maven)
• Working knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, DNS, LDAP, Active Directory, XML, IIS, Web Services / SOAP / REST, authentication protocols, SSH, and/or SFTP
• Database : Oracle, MySQL
• Operating System : Redhat Linux ,UNIX, Windows
If you have the above skills and looking for change, please send us your cv now in word document at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 96555668 for confidential discussion.
EA License No.: 16S8266
EA Registration No.: R1766612