• Assist the project manager in project planning which includes assessment of IT products and solutions, seek approval for funding
• Assist the project manager in system procurement including preparation of technical specifications and evaluation of proposal
• Project Implementation including monitoring vendor performance and overall project schedule
• Review deliverables from vendor
• Work with Application team to setup the ICT environment
• Have at least 5 years of working experience in management of ICT Infrastructure
• Possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
• Experience in desktop technologies and deployment methodologies, IP networking, LAN, WAN, Active Directory and Structured Cabling. This shall include knowledge on systems requiring high availability, fully redundant networks, corporate firewall and intrusion detection systems
• Knowledge on security involving network equipment and Wintel servers, potential IT threats, counter-measures and their effects on the underlying IT infrastructure
• Knowledge on managing virtualized environment
Total eBiz Solutions Pte Ltd (TeBS) is a rapidly growing Business, Solution Providers and IT Consultancy company. We specialize in providing end-to-end (E2E) solutions to meet all the business needs. Our services include eLearning solutions, business process consultancy, Enterprise Application Implementation & helpdesk support, software development, IT Satffing and related technology services.
Our People are our strength. And our people have experience and exposure to the best business practices / processes of various industries, and knowledge of the various enterprise Applications like Oracle, Peoplesoft, SAP etc. Our People have international experience in working with customers in U.S, India, Singapore and other countries.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases