• Assess the recruitment needs of each client and assist in identifying the right talents for their organizations
• Actively source for the best fit candidates
• Match the right talent to the right job
• Be the dedicated point of contact with senior professionals
• Develop long-term partnerships with clients and candidates
• Provide career advice for candidates
• A bachelors’ degree in any discipline
• No prior experience required
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills
• Dynamic and influential personality
• Able to thrive in a fast paced environment
• Great team players
• Mentorship and training from senior consultants in a close-knit environment
• Opportunities for career progression
• Rewarded substantially with lucrative pay
• Outstanding performers may be selected after a year of service for the "Management" track which allows individuals to lead teams, run cross-business team projects and work in other offices in the region
Kate Chang Chu Yan
EA License No.: 16S8107 | EA Personnel Registration No.: R1332479
SEARCHASIA is a prominent Human Capital Consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Attracting and hiring the Best People in today's ever changing business environment, is a challenge for any organization. Asia Pacific provides some of the most exciting and dynamic opportunities in business. With an especial focus in Asia Pacific, SearchAsia understands the challenges of hiring in this part of the world and always ready to deliver creative solutions to attract the right talent.
Each year, more and more professionals and employers engage SearchAsia as a result of a personal referral. This is a testament to the high level of professionalism and service that has established SearchAsia as a market leader in the headhunting and executive recruitment sector in Asia Pacific.
100% client focused, SearchAsia's reputation is built on trust and integrity. For a premier HR consulting firm like SearchAsia, the ultimate measure of success is the level of satisfaction experienced by our clients.
To service our international clientele, SearchAsia has organized its activities in 7 distinctive business domains:
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases