Line of ServiceAssurance
SpecialismIFS - Administration
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Assurance Support Operations practice, within Assurance Support services, will provide the opportunity to support our engagement teams and clients by providing advice and counsel on accounting, financial reporting, and strategic business issues. In joining, you’ll help ensure a complete and relevant exchange of information among our consultants and in turn with engagement teams and clients, provide experts advice on a variety of specific topics, support engagement teams in resolving complex issues, and supporting clients and their subsidiaries in evaluating the potential impact of accounting and reporting standard setting initiatives. You’ll develop strong relationships with our engagement teams and established audit clients and enhance our ability to meet greater investor expectations with the challenges of an increasingly complex business environment.
Our team focuses on helping the Human Resources team with recruitment and deployment, technical communications, policy and procedure development, and monitoring. You’ll be able to enhance PwC’s ability to meet greater investor expectations with the challenges of an increasingly complex business environment, and our objective of achieving sustained audit quality over the long term.
1. Record billing schedule in portfolio management database based on billing terms indicated in the client acknowledged letter of engagements and prepare/monitor approvals for interim and final bills (including composite bills) in iPower per billing schedule.
2. Assist manager in preparing WIP and debtor report regularly to monitor WIP and debt collection. Transfer/adjust WIP between group entities before final billings and provide OPE break down upon request by clients.
3. Assist manager in iPower matters, such as create/update opportunity entries/client/job codes, revise fees, update change of company name/address and terminate jobs.
4. Access manager’s care-take list and monitor their mail tray while they are away from the office and highlight any urgent work to the care-take manager or manager. Assist to make appointments; arrange group events, book meeting rooms and conference calls when requested by managers.
5. Check financial statements' amendments; scan and upload to ASR Typing Pool database; liaise with typist; transfer cross-references to AWP copy of financial statements.
6. Arrange courier/delivery of documents/parcels; collect printed/bound documents from Print Room and signed financial statements from Engagement Leaders. Collect and distribute new joiner stationery pack and other items; order and issue stationery for CG Groups. Prepare, format, print, scan and circulate standard letters. Be the cover administrator for the tasks above when buddy is away from the office. Print and bind proposals/tender documents and/or other required reports.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date